Episode 7 (The One with the Kiss)

Moorim School: A different perspective

What was your wish? Seon Ah and Lover Boy,,, happens)

(Infirmary scene, Seon Ah bandaging Seon Deok's arm scene, and Seon Deok and Chi ANg on the stairs scene do not happen)


 

Had she just kissed him (on the cheek)?  He opened his eyes and saw Min Ah's pretty face smiling at him and she said softly, "That was part of you reward for winning. Sorry it was late." She smiled at him, a light blush adorning her pretty features and then walked on leaving him to stare at her in confusion. He said it once and he'll say it again. That girl confused the hell out of him.


 

Shi Woo smiled as he reminisced and began writing down the word for his song, thinking of Min Ah's smile, character and etc. He stayed up all night and he had to say that the results were worth it.


 

====================////////////////////////////


 

Min Ah didn't know where that sudden burst of courage had come from. Yoon Shi Woo was the first guy who had made her feel this way except for Kang Tae Ho sunbae but that had been a silly crush. Tae Ho sunbae was more like a older-protective brother to her now. With the idol she had something ....amazing. And she was scared. Should she go for it? Or should she ignore the obvious attraction she felt towards him and ignore his existence as a man. He was probably younger than her, so she could force herself to see him as a younger brother and not as a potential romantic interest. 




 

She headed towards the Armoury and heard sounds of glasses clinking. She investigated and found Seon Ah and Lover Boy discussing about his infatuation with Seon Deok. "Hi guys. What's up?" she greeted them pleasantly. "Min Ah." Seon Ah said surprised."Nothing. Just....." Wang Chi Ang trailed off. "Seon Deok problems?" she guessed. He nodded. "Give her time. Soon she'll realize what a great guy you are. And if that doesn't work, first become friends with her, real friends with no crushes in between. If she doesn't realize that you're the one for her, slowly distance yourself from her for the time being. If she doesn't miss your presence then she just isn't the one for you." she advised. 




 

Wang Chi Ang was nodding thoughtfully while Seon Ah stared at her friend. "Any way, I'm off to .." she yawned. "Bye guys, don't drink too much." she warned and left for her room, seeking the comfort of her comfy bed.
 

///////======


 

Next day morning, Min Ah'd bet anything that Wang Chi Ang and Seon Ah had massive hangovers. Seeing as she had been prepared for this when she had seen them drinking the day before, she snatched her bottle of hangover tonic and left for the cafeteria to find the two patients. She spotted Wang Chi Ang refusing Seon Deok's curry while Seon Ah stood next to her. She pushed the bottle into Lover Boy's hands and said "Drink up. It's a hangover relief tonic. You too, Seon Ah." She and Seon Deok watched as the duo downed two gulps of the tonic one go, wincing at the taste. She smiled at them and left with the empty bottle.


 

////////////========


 

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the notice Sam had put up which said that they would be going on a school trip. It would be the first time in Moorim Institute history to go out of the shield but she wondered who would stay at Moorim and guard it. It seemed as if everyone was going, meaning that the Dean would be staying back and she guessed so would she. When Seon Ah was sent as a spy to find out the destination of the trip, Min Ah bet it would be Seoul and she was right. While the others (Seon Deok and Seon Ah) celebrated, Shi Woo asked incredulously "Seoul? We're going to Seoul?" and Min Ah was covering her face with her hair and slowly banging her head against the table as the idol and his roommate agreed on the fact that Seon Ah and Seon Deok were country bumpkins. 


 

"Aren't you happy?" Shi Woo asked Min Ah. "I'm not going." she said miserably. "What?" asked everyone. "Why?" questioned Shi Woo. "Someone has to look after Seon Deok's father." "Ah, right." Seon Deok said just remembering, "I can't go. -" she was cut off by Min Ah who overruled her saying, "You will go and I will stay and take care of your father. He's like an uncle to me, and no I won't tell him about your education." "If you're sure?" Seon Deok asked hesitantly. Min Ah nodded. "But it won't be fun without you." Wang Chi Ang said. "Sorry guys but, I'm staying." Her decision was final.


 

============//////////////////////


 

It was night when Min Ah decided to walk about. Her feet led her to the room where the piano was, as she heard a beautiful melody being played. She noiselessly entered the room and stared as Shi Woo played the piano mesmerizingly. He must have felt her gaze because he turned around and she immediately dropped to the floor. 'Why am I hiding? she asked herself. She grabbed the book she had dropped and was about to get up when a pair of legs came into view. She cursed herself and looked up, seeing Shi Woo's handsome face looking at her, a smile playing on his lips.


 

"What are you doing on the floor?" he asked, amused. "My book dropped. Just picking it up." she said. He knelt and picked up the book as she sat on the couch. When he flicked through the pages, he realized that the book was a manuscript.  "You got this for me, didn't you?" he asked. "I might have..." she mumbled nervously, looking at her hands. "What was that? I didn't hear you." he grinned. "Well, that manuscript is mine but I never got around to using it, so I thought you'd like it. I expect the book to be filled with songs, by the time you leave -." She was cut off when Shi Woo suddenly stood up, making her lean back against the chair. He stared at her, taking in her features while in her personal space and then leaned over and sweetly kissed her.


 

Min Ah felt herself responding to the kiss, her eyes automatically closing by themselves as she leaned into the kiss after having gotten over the fact that an idol was kissing her. He kissed her for a minute or two and then pulled back slightly, staring at her, their noses nearly touching. "I'm sorry." he said out of the blue. Seeing the look on her face he amended "I mean...." She abruptly got up pushing Shi Woo out of her personal space. She looked at him and then turned to leave. With her back to him, she said softly "It would have been better if you hadn't apologized" Thinking he hadn't heard her she left for her room, but in fact he had heard her. 
 

He couldn't believe his ears. He ran after her but it was as she had disappeared. He saw Seon Deok on the stairs and rushed after her. "Shim Seon Deok." taking hold of her arm.  Just then he noticed his roommate there too. Seon Deok, not knowing what was going on hurried off to work, bidding the boys goodbye. Shi Woo had rushed after Seon Deok because he wanted to ask her if he had seen Min Ah by any chance. But Wang Chi Ang had the wrong idea "What's going on? What happened between you two?" he questioned Shi Woo was in no mood to answer his question after what had happened a few minutes before.


 

 "Nothing, Wang Chi Ang." he said resignedly leaving for his room, but unfortunately the Chinese boy didn't believe him. Shi Woo pondered on why Min Ah had looked hurt earlier. 'Does she not like me? But then she wouldn't have kissed me back. I don't know.' Why are girls so damn confusing" he yelled into his pillow. He decided to sleep on the matter. Hopefully he could talk to Min Ah tomorrow.