Surprise

Wither Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Surprise

 

Jiyong hasn’t talk to him mom since the dinner they had few weeks ago. He would wake up early in the morning and have his breakfast at the training center before heading to school after his practice. Sometimes, he would head home really late as he would spend time with the instructor. Staying home would just make him stress as his parents would give him hard time.

“No, if you’re moving me I’m going to quit my dreams becoming a singer,” Jiyong said as he threw his white shirt on the bed.

“Jiyong, please dear!” his mom begged hard as she held his arm. Jiyong looked sharp with his dark brown eyes as he took a deep breath. He pushed her arms away and put the white shirt into his black gym bag.

“If you can’t accept it, I think it is better I leave the house.” He said as he put on his gym back. “That way, I’m not troubling anyone” he continued and left her sitting on his bed as he leave the house to go to his rapping class.

Jiyong still goes to the same agency as he discussed with the company that he’s actually staying with SM Ent..

“Jiyong!” a girl with a braid calls with a cute voice. It was Taeyeon. Without any words, Jiyong turns his face with a wide smile on his face. He held her hands tightly and closes his eyes; imagining if they could stay like this much more longer. A back hug was all he need. He felt so relax after all the tension he had earlier at school.

“I miss you,” he softly said. Taeyeon raise her eyebrows as she didn’t hear him that well.

“Huh?”

“I miss you,” he softly whispers in her ears. Taeyeon smiles after hearing that. There isn’t a time where she doesn’t miss him as well, especially when they don’t get to see each other so often lately. Their training schedules got changed; Jiyong would mostly be at the company early in the morning while Taeyeon’s in the afternoon. The only time they would get to see each is when Jiyong has his gym session in the afternoon after school while Taeyeon would have her vocal practice.

“Have you eaten?” she asks. Jiyong shook his head as he pouts cutely. Taeyeon giggles. She takes his hand a drag him out of the gym.

Taeyeon brought some extra food she made for lunch for Jiyong to eat. They sat on a picnic bench at a nearby park. Jiyong watches his girlfriend unpacking the food she packs from home as he rests his chin on his hand. Taeyeon who was busy unpacking the food stops as she realizes that her boyfriend's watching her.

“Don’t stop,” he said as he smiles at her. “You look beautiful,” he continued. Taeyeon chuckles as she tries to avoid eye contact. Her cheeks were turning red like the cherry tomatoes inside the lunch box. Jiyong watches his girlfriend.

“Jiyong, let’s eat!” she said as she places chopsticks with a napkin in front of him.

“I will eat well,” they both said in unison. They both eat quietly and Jiyong kept making facial expression to express how delicious the food was. “Aigoo, my heart hurts!” he places his hand on his left chest as he said as he chews the food in his mouth.

“Why?” Taeyeon stands up and sat next to him to make sure if he’s alright. Jiyong stops acting and continue eating. “Ehhh, stop it!” she gave him a deathly stare.

“Your food is poison. It’s too delicious,” he said as he took another bite of kimchi and salmon into his mouth. “Ahh, I’m going to go fat if you keep making food!” still talking again with food in his mouth. He sticks his tongue out as he won for tricking his girlfriend. Taeyeon rolls her eyes and continue eating her food.

After having some late lunch at the park, Jiyong walks her home. He doesn’t get to do this very often. Many assignments to give very soon, and exams are coming up. Balancing school and training is hard. Jiyong has been thinking so much that he stays

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter