Flop

Wither Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Flop 

 Two months has passed, and Taeyeon is happy with Jiyong. No one knows or suspect that their dating; except their sibling who found out a week after it was official. They were being very cautious about it.

“Yah, who are you texting huh?” a girl with a light brown hair pulls her sister’s phone from behind. Taeyeon who was busy texting snapped to reality from her daydreaming world. It was Hyoyeon, her little sister.

“Kim Hyoyeon, give my phone back!” her high pitch voice fills the apartment. Hyoyeon covers her ears, knowing her sister would do this to her when she tries to play around with her. She sticks her tongue out while trying to read all the conversations on the phone. Taeyeon couldn’t stop her as she was already reading from her phone. She marches towards her and grabs her phone from her with force.

“No way, you can’t be serious Kim Taeyeon.,” said Hyoyeon with her eyes opened wide and jaws drop while she shakes her head.

“I’m serious,” she simply replied to her. Not refusing to lie anything her as it was the truth after all. Hyoyeon who was standing in front of her like a statue ran towards her and hug her sister tightly. “Hyo, I can’t breathe, let go off me.”

“Eeek, I am so happy that you finally have a boyfriend. Can I tell Jun?” she excitedly asks. Jun’s their older brother and he’s rarely home as he’s always busy with work. He does come home but not as early as other people. Hyoyeon’s wish for her sister was to have someone to look after her since she get bullied very easily ever since elementary school.

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh, and pulls her sister towards her bed. “Alright,” she looks into her dark brown eyes. “But omma, and appa shouldn’t know about this. You understand right?’ she asks. Hyoyeon nods her head, understanding their situation. She replies with a small smile from her face.

***

The two love birds’ walks and enjoy lots of snacks while strolling along in the street of Gangnam. Not very often they get to this especially that their busy catching up with school and training every day.

“Adzuki beans or Cream?” ask Jiyong. Taeyeon look at him and smile.

“Beans!” they both said in unison and laugh. Goldfish bread with adzuki beans are the best during a cold season, and who doesn’t love adzuki beans! 

“Ugh!” Jiyong said as he closes his eyes; enjoying the taste. Taeyeon who just watches her silly boyfriend laughs as he got some beans on his lips.

“Aigoo, why are you being such a baby huh?” she pulls out a napkin from her pocket and wipe his mouth from him. Jiyong has always been like this when he eats. No matter what, he will always have something on his lips.

“Hehe, I'm your baby that’s why,” he responds as he shows her his gummy smile. Taeyeon laughs and hit his shoulder with her fist. “Oww, that hurts!” he jokingly said as he touch his left shoulder that got his by his girlfriend.

“You’re not manly at all,” she pretends to sulk as she turns around and continues eating her goldfish bread. Jiyong exhale deeply. He walks towards his girlfriend like a penguin to cheer her mood up. Lately, Taeyeon has been really moody and stress due to pressure from other trainees. Sure there are many talented singers and dancers who are aiming for the spotlight. She pretends not to see him, but she couldn’t help it that she burst out laughing.

“Aye, see? My taenggoo isn’t mad anymore,” he pinches her nose and sticks his tongue out at her. Taeyeon doesn’t get mad at him for a long time.

“Kwon Jiyong!” their giggly moment stops as soon as they both heard Jiyong’s name being called from across the street. It was his mom. She took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter