Choice Chapter B2

Festival Frenzy!

>> “I dunno, I think I should focus on studying.” (Blue: 10 Points)

 

Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. “I dunno, I think I should focus on studying before anything else.”

“Oh really?” There was a twinge of sadness as he said that, but Wonwoo didn’t really feel as impacted by the dip in Seungcheol’s voice as he thought he might have been. Wonwoo nodded solemnly at Seungcheol, sticking with his answer.

So far, Wonwoo had practically no information about this festival, and he had never been the type to sign up for anything he wasn’t prepared for. It was Seungcheol’s fault if he felt let down by Wonwoo’s refusal and should have been ready for him to decline, since Wonwoo was only a day old at this new school and yet to even remember what his homeroom teacher’s name was, let alone look into any extracurricular activities that were going on at school.

Plus, Wonwoo wasn’t exactly lying. He really did need to focus on studying since he didn’t really know the pace of the curriculum here. Just because today had been a breeze doesn’t mean that Wonwoo could take it easy when it came to his studies.

“How about I give you a few more days to think about it?” asked Seungcheol, a bit of that earlier hope making it’s way back into his voice.

Wonwoo pursed his lips a bit at Seungcheol’s tenacity towards this. He took in Seungcheol’s expression for a few seconds before making the assumption that Seungcheol probably wasn’t the type of guy to take no for an answer. So Wonwoo decided to agree a just call it a day.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. It’ll give me a little time so that I can look a bit into it.”

Seungcheol nodded a bit, happy with what he had gotten out of Wonwoo, before bidding him goodbye, promising that he’ll be back around to ask about it again in a few days time.

 

>>Proceed