Choice Chapter B3

Festival Frenzy!

>> “I’ll have to get back to you on that.” (Red: 10 Points)

 

Wonwoo hummed a bit, taking a few seconds to really think it over before answering.

“I’ll have to get back to you on that.” Wonwoo shifted his weight from one foot to the other, ultimately satisfied with his answer. Not only did he not fully commit, he also didn’t completely shut down Seungcheol. It was a perfectly neutral answer.

There was a small bit of disappointment in Seungcheol’s eyes, looking a bit downtrodden at Wonwoo’s hesitance to accept, but it was gone after a few blinks of his eyes.

“No, I understand. I wouldn’t want you to have to commit to something so soon after enrolling,” reasoned Seungcheol, probably trying to fight off his initial bout to disappointment.

Wonwoo nodded, happy to see that Seungcheol wasn’t taking this personally. So far he seemed like a decent guy, and was doing a great job as class president, actively recruiting for a school event.

“Alright! Well, I guess I’ll get back to you in a few days then? Hopefully by then you’ll have decided if you’d like join or not,” said Seungcheol, after turning his body a bit away, looking ready to depart.

Wonwoo just nodded again, waving a silent goodbye to Seungcheol has he left.


>>Proceed