Choice Chapter B1

Festival Frenzy!

>> “Yeah, sign me up.” (Purple: 10 Points)

 

“Yeah, why not? Sign me up,” answered Wonwoo with little hesitation.

The sparkle in Seungcheol eyes was so naturally accepting and Wonwoo could already tell it would have pained him to be the cause of it dimming. So without thinking, he had full heartily agreed.

Even though this was just Wonwoo’s first day, he knew that club activities could be a huge help in the social front. So why not start with something that held the benefits of not lasting the whole semester and involved the whole school rather than just a certain niche of kids?

Seungcheol’s eyes still shone brightly, and his smile was still going at full wattage, but his expression took on a small undertone of confusion at Wonwoo’s full hearted answer.

“Really? Don’t you think you might need a little time to decide before throwing yourself completely in?”

Wonwoo was now feeling a bit embarrassed. He knew that Seungcheol had no ill will towards calling him out like he did, but his words made Wonwoo self conscious to what he had just done, which was jump into something without having any background on what even happened during the festival.

The festival could have been something completely weird and not something Wonwoo wanted to be associated with at all and Wonwoo had just jumped in head first like an idiot just to make sure this guy he had just met stayed happy.

Damn this first day and his natural instinct to want to feel wanted and included. And damn Seungcheol’s kind smile while he was at it, since he blamed that too as to why he had accepted so recklessly.

“Oh, well, maybe having a few days to decide might actually be a good idea,” quickly back pedaled Wonwoo.

Seungcheol just nodded along, looking like he completely understood where Wonwoo was coming from.

“How about I come and ask again about it in few days? Give you a little time to figure out where exactly you would like to participate?”

Wonwoo nodded almost too eagerly, happy to see that Seungcheol was giving him some metaphorical slack.

“Alright! You seem like a good guy Wonwoo, I wouldn’t want to tie you down to something you wouldn’t be happy with doing.”

“Of course, thank you for that,” answered Wonwoo.

Seungcheol sent him one last smile before departing with the promise that he would be back to ask about it in a few days time.

 

>>Proceed