Chapter 2: 10.10.2010 - The Offer

The Way I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just talk to them."

Deciding that he, Sanghyuk, had no other choice than seeking help from these two, that he just observed a moment ago, would be first the only option to get out of his now even more uncomfortable situation and second easier to handle than a whole group of strangers, he just moved forward to them, wearing a slight nervous smile on his face.

He was so nervous that he started scratching his neck. Why was he that way? The guys seemed to be pretty okay, but somehow he felt nervous without any sign of fear.

Once Sanghyuk arrived, both of the other students furrowed their eyebrows and waited for the youngest among them to break the silence. For Sanghyuk the feeling of an unwanted atmosphere got worse and worse. Exactly a situation, that he tried to avoid. Well done, Sanghyuk.

The situation most likely came out like this, because a random stranger just joined their little group and interrupting their conversation after looking at them for a long time. It was nothing he couldn't understand. He must have looked like a weirdo because of his extraordinary behaviour.

At that moment Sanghyuk just hated himself for a acting like a fool, but then he got himself back together again. Just do the best out of this situation.

"Hello, you both.", he finally started after he cleared his throat and tried to sound like he actually knew what he wanted, to convey that he wasn't a strange person.

"Can you both tell me where the math rooms are? I'm new here and I don't know where to go.", Sanghyuk said in a now determinated voice and rubbed the back of his right hand with the palm of his left one while waiting for an answer. He also tried to never break the eye-contact because he didn't want to seem insecure. So he just looked from one face to the other while waiting now impatiently for the answer to come.

After a short awkward break and an exchange of looks with his friend, the blonde in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter