Chapter 1: 10.10.2010 - The Beginning

The Way I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back to hell"

That's what Sanghyuk heard while he made his way through the school yard and passed a few students, that were talking to each other.

It was the time right after summer vacation and he was a freshman, in other words a completely disorientated, new student that was facing a lot of upcoming challenges. One of those challenges just started: A lot of unfamiliar faces that gave him questioning looks, because he was also as unfamiliar to them as they were to himself.

With the decision to just stare back and to slap on a smile, he was sure that the students would stop looking at him. Well, they did, even if the smile came across more shyly than Sanghyuk has expected. It was not like he was a shy or an insecure person, more likely it were the new sourroundings that made him feel a little bit uncomfortable. 

While he was now looking around at all the students talking and laughing he finally arrived at the entrance of the school building with many mixed-up emptions. Was he rather excited or feared? Maybe neither. The perfect word to describe this situation would still be uncomfortable. Right, it was as uncomfortable as before.

This feeling just made sense. Being left alone  on the first day of high school could just barely have another result, unlike for other newbies that already knew some people from the middle school and seemed to be quite excited about the life as a highschooler.  

Damn it, that exactly him, Han Sanghyuk had to move to another city right after middle school.

Still standing at the entrance Sanghyuk pushed the giant door open and left a little sigh while doing so. Finally he entered the school building just to face more, new, unknown sourroundings. But it was everything else than an unexpected view, just a lot of students in the hallways, lockers on the left and right side of the corridor and of course some doors that led to the class rooms.  

Not bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter