Trust

The Most Beautiful in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For trainees, Sunday was the day they all wanted to enjoy the world for a little bit. But not for Mi Young.

She's been training with Ji Min and Jung Kook, even though the youngest has been discriminating the girl. This was the day she'll pick her song.

"I? Are you in your right mind?"

She glared at Jung Kook, "--of course I am, If I wanted to beat her, I need to pick a song that I will easily relate, I can easily feel"

"Well, she's right" Ji Min smiled, "--'I' was a very emotional song like being free or being yourself"

"But hyung!"

"Have faith in her" He whispered, patting his shoulders while walking towards the girl.

 

Should I? 

 

 

 

Outside of the practice room, a girl watched them train. She clenched her fist and walked away.

"I'll make sure to beat you, Park Mi Young"

 

 

 

"Unnie...I'm scared"

"Young, they are just fans, they won't eat you. And besides, they themselves invited you to watch, right?"

She tried adjusting the scarf that covered , "--more like commanding me for their maknae"

"Just how much you hate Jung Kook?" Bo Yeon jokingly asked

"I hate him so much I might kill him" Mi Young answered right away

"Remember, the more you hate, the more you love"

She threw a disgusting look at the elder, who was laughing like there's no tomorrow, "--no way"

Suddenly, the lights turn off and the spotlights centered ro the center. Pf course, she always knew Ji Min as a y as hell but she didn't expect herself looking at Jung Kook.

What the heck is happening to me?!

The gaze he threw, the moves he shows and his angelic voice. Is he really the arrogant jerk he once hated? Probably she's delusioning but he's so handsome.

"Falling in love with him?"

She turned her head agressively on the left side, "--n-no, I'm not!"

Bo Yeon just laughed and watched the whole performance, with Mi young trying to avoid looking at them, specifically Jung Kook.

Just stop torturing me and finish this!!!

She made a mental note:

Never accept any invitation from BTS.

 

 

 

Monday passed like wind and it's Tuesday, two days before the showcase. She ran towards the vending machine and bought a cold, bottle of water. She was being quiet when someone suddenly turn and slapped her.

"You, you are such a "

In front of her was Kang Eun Jung with two of her minions. So they alread knew? She can tell, by the mad look on her face.

She smugly faced her, "--? Such a deep word for a beauty like me" 

"Look who's talking big" She retorted, pushing Mi Young hardly at the vending machine.

"Stay away from our sunbaes! Or else I'll comeback for you!"

"You won't now"

They all turned, finding Jung Kook standing there, coldly looking at them. He looked at Mi Young, who was busily touching the back part of her head. He looked at his wristwatch.

"You should be training. Go"

They all scattered, except for Mi Young. He came closer and kneeled at her, replacing the hand clutching her head with his hand. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly, suprising her before shooking her head. He took back his hand, and glared at her, "--you are such a liar, look!"

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter