Hating You

The Most Beautiful in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room fell in deep silence as the maiden enters the room. The boys were too overwhelmed to speak and even the girl was too shy to say anything.

 

 

 

"Introduce yourself, Young" Bo Yeon assured a smile to her, "--Hi, I'm Park Mi Young and I'm 18 years old"

"You know Bangtan, right?"

She looked and then nodded, finally meeting her brother's rival and friends. Although, she felt a cold gaze and followed it, setting her eyes at the maknae of the group.

She pulled away and bowed at them, "--nice meeting you all"

"Although.."

She looked up, waiting for Yoon Gi's words.

"Only me, Jung Kook, Jin and Nam Joon will help you"

"But how about the rest?"

Jin gave a motherly smile, "--you can be friends with them, since that is what they wanted"

Giving out a cheeky smile, she nodded at the three remaining members.

"I'm glad to meet you all"

 

 

 

From her day 1 of being a trainee, she learned that Yoon Gi isn't that cold, he is rather funny to be with and gave out a brotherly aura around him. He isn't strict and what suprise her is Yoon Gi even tell her advice to keep her rapping better.

As for Nam Joon, being funny on the T.V, he is strict when it comes to teaching how to make songs. Although she felt the kindness and warmness of his words. He even let her have a preview of their upcoming songs.

 

Jin? As true as everyone said, he is like a mother who cares for his children. Mind your own words, he is a boy. He's a gentleman. And he even offered to cook her own food or even packed her lunch. 

As for Jung Kook...Well...She hates him. No bash but she literally hates him. Why?

 

(10 minutes ago)

 

"Let's start. First, how many octaves can you reach?"

She counted in her mind before saying, "--seven"

"And among female artist, who do you like?"

"Tae Yeon sunbae"

He pushed his chair away from the piano and face her, who was sitting in the floor.

"Because...Music isn't about making good songs and topping it at the charts. It is about feeling the music flow at your body"

He stare at her, finding the same eyes of the girl he used to love. 

"Well, that proves you are still a beginner"

Just what the?

"You lack the power and you sometimes got offtune"

"Wai--"

"Your dancing and.."

"I don't think you deserve being an Idol"

She clenched her fist under the table and lowered her head, unable to show her teary eyes on him. She could feel he stared hardly at her.

"If you can't survive this, then quit"

She slammed the table and faced him annoyingly,

"I won't quit. If I have to work harder, then yes, I would do it"

"I won't quit easily"

 

 

She slumped herself at her bed after the two hour long dreaded training with angry bunny. Seriously? He's so good at acting in front of camera. If she was asked, she'll say that he's fake. But no, she will get hate.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she took it from her bag. She unlocked it and smiled at the message.

From: Yeollie Oppa

Your EXO oppas and SHINee Oppas asked how's your training life. The SNSD Noonas and f(x) unnies also said fighting. Fighting maknae! I'll just finish up this Nagoya tour and I'll chat with you.

Yoo Ra noona says Hi, Miss U maknae.

 

She smiled and stood up, heading towards the kitchen where Bo Yeon prepares for her dinner. She sat on one of the barstools and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter