Meeting You

The Most Beautiful in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi, I am Stephanie Park, My Korean name is Park Mi Young. I'm 18 years old and my older brother is Park Chan Yeol of EXO.

 

I wanted to be an idol, to step in the same stage and breathing the same air as my brother.

I will work hard for it!

 

 

The sun slowly crept, painting the sky with blinding lights. She covered her eyes and tilt her chin up, wanting to feel the morning rise sun damp her skin. She was into the moment when--

 

"You look idiot, y'know?" 

She smiled, "--instead of saying I'm an idiot, shouldn't you rush to your schedule?" She stood up and faced her elder brother.

"I have at least 30 minutes" He said, gesturing the number on his hand, "--so, I have a lot of time playing around with you"

Chan Yeol ruffled his sister's hair, receiving a glare from her. He fished something in his pocket and gave it to her.

"Okay, is this my allowance?" She joked, getting the envelope from his hand, "--you'll be shock"

She opened the envelope and windened her eyes. Chan Yeol gave his happy smile and hugged his sister, twirling her.

"You're a trainee now!"

 

 

 

Seven handsome and noticeably fashionable people entered the premises of BigHit Entertainment. Although they smiled to their fans and waved, they are actually in rush. They practically slammed the door of the CEO's office.

 

"Did we do wrong?"

"Is anyone of you in a dating scandal?'

 

The CEO chuckled at the sight, they look like a bunch of police pointing fingers at each other. Nam Joon calmly step up in front of their president.

"Is there something wrong, sir?"

"Actually--" he smiled, drinking his coffee, "--nothing is wrong, I called you because I wanted you to do me a favor"

 

They automatically sat after hearing they have no problem. He turned his laptop to them and let them watch a video.

After the video ended, he received a seven jaw dropping face idols in front of him.

"She is Park Mi Young, EXO's Chan Yeol's younger sister. What can you notice about her?"

"She-she is like Tae Yeon sunbae, her voice is amazing" Jin said

"And the way she did Verbal Jint sunbae's rap was amazing" Yoon Gi added

"Not only that, she is beautiful. Naturally beautiful" Ji Min complimented

 

"That's it--" He put away his laptop and face them, "--I want you to train her, personally"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

"Be confident, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Try drinking some water before singing and try relaxing for you to hit those high notes. Tell me if anyone bullied you or--"

"Oppa, Unnie"

She called, grabbing the attention of both Yoo Ra and Chan Yeol. She gave them an assuring smile.

 

"Stop being a worrisome siblings and be calm"

"Shut up"

 

They arrived at the front of Big Hit's building, with both Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter