Am I lucky?

The Most Beautiful in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she was walking back, many trainees stared at her with envy and jealousy. Well, technically, she wasn't lucky, she was in the verge of killing that guy.

"He's perfect but he's so cold like an ice. Too bad" She murmured and opened the door of the practice room.

The elders stood up, mentally asking her if she succeded but she shook her head. 

"He might be like that, but he's kind"

"I might believe that" She joked, calming Ji Min, "--can you instead teach me before he comes back?"

"Sure"

 

 

Until it ended, Jung Kook didn't showed up. She started worrying if she should lessen being a and muster some apologies at him but she thought, why she should? She's the one being insulted. Thinking this might made her head hurts so she fished the keys and opened her door, but it was unlock.

 

Okay, who's the bastard who came to my dorm?

 

She silently opened the door and grabbed the umbrella sitting on the shoe rack. She took careful steps and found him in the kitchen, rustling some foods.

She got ready to hit him and--

*BANG*

 

She peeked one eye, finding her brother lying unconciously.

"OH MY GOD, OPPA!"

 

She dabbed the ice pack to his head, avoiding the glare her brother was giving to her. Baek Hyun and Jong Dae have been laughing for almost 5 minutes.

 

"AHAHA!! YOUR OWN SISTER HIT YOU YODA!!"

"THIS IS *HICCUP* THE MOST *HICCUP* HILARIOUS SCENE I'VE SEEN!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!"

"OPPAS! STOP IT!!" She screamed in embarassment, finally the two stopped laughing, "--and you, Yeollie oppa, you should've told me you have a spare key!"

"That's why it's called suprise, sis. How paranoid are you to even hit your own brother?!"

"Because you dyed your hair again!"

"You can still identify me, you midget!"

 

She sighed in frustration and placed the ice pack at the table, "--sorry, I'm just stressed about the whole training"

"Did someone intimidate you?"

"The maknae of BTS." She said annoyingly, just saying his name makes her head explode.

"Ah, Jung Kook...just try to understand him"

She let out a snickered smile, "--first, Bo Yeon unnie, now you?"

Chan Yeol made an eye contact with both Jong Dae and Baek Hyun, "--it's too hard to tell, but one day"

There was sincerity in his eyes that made Mi Young believed in him. She always trusted him and she's sure, it's not nice butting in someone's life.

 

But it made her curious. Is this incident the reason why he's so distant? Thinking about it, it made her heart clenched.

 

What's this painful feeling? 

 

 

"N-N-Nayeon?"

The certain girl faced him, with smudged red lipstick all over her lips and rather swollen. It was only the three of them at the backstage.

"O-Oppa, what are you doing here?"

She looked at L of Infinite smitking at her. She stood in shock.

"O-O-Oppa, it's not what you think!"

He raise his head, coldly staring at her.

"Oh, I know what I see"

 

"Maknae!"

He suddenly woked up with tears rolling his eyes. Yoon Gi looked at him wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter