Quick note and thankyous!

Slice of Life

Hey guys! Just a quick note for you all~
I forgot to mention ages and other family members that will be seen in these mini shots. 
For Moonbyul: Minhyuk and Minseok. They will be siblings. Preferably I'm having them as triplets xD
For Solar: Sunny, Taeyang and Luna. It makes sense to me. Sunny and Taeyang being Solar's parents and Luna being her sister. 
Other kids: Sulli as Luna's daughter ( f(x) OT5ever ; u ; ). Youngjun and Alex as Hwasa's friends (more on this in later shots.)

For the ages: Solar and Moonbyul are keeping their ages as of now with there being a year between them. (Maybe with 5 years added on from now so it doesn't seem like they were teen parents) But Wheein and Hwasa will have about 3 or 4 years depending on what I pick for Wheein's age. Honestly it will all make sense once I have everything sorted through.

And now for a thank you to you all!
I honestly can't believe how fast I have subscribers and comments on this fic. I only posted it yesterday and just wow. I can't thank you all enough for supporting this.
To my older readers and subscribers, thank you for sticking with me for so long! I will try and get back to writing and finishing my other fics soon. I promise I will!

I truly love you all and appreciate all comments, even the bad ones I may get. 
Saranghaeyo Lovies!
-BMKL <3