1) Mornings.

Slice of Life

Byulyi always woke up first. The light streaming through the blinds and shining into her eyes. She would joke around, saying her wife's brightness was the real reason and in turn get a slap across the upper arm from said wife.
She enjoyed mornings like this where she can be lazy. Unfortunately, today isn't one of those mornings.
A tiny squeal could be heard from the other room followed by the tiny footsteps of her two daughters.
Byulyi would laugh, seeing her little girls charge in and jump onto the bed to "wake up" their parents.
"Omo! We're being attacked!" Yongsun would squeak, opening one eye to peek over at Byulyi and picking her youngest daughter up onto her lap. Byulyi on the other hand, picked up their eldest daughter, pulling her into a massive hug.
"Okay, whose idea was it this time?" She would grin and accuse her little ones, her right index finger pointing at her daughter Wheein. "Was it you? I bet it was you."
Yes, Byulyi certainly enjoyed mornings like this.

------

Hello my lovies! 

Here is the first installment of the series!!! (Sorry, I know my writing is long overdue. ><)

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do and please let me know in the comments what you think ^^

Saranghaeyo!! <3