Remember

Princess Hours

Hae Soo cries her heart out when she entered her room. She tossed her bag and jumped up on her bed, ignoring her mother who she believed was standing right in front of her door. "Haesoo sweetheart, what is wrong? If it's about your marriage, we can cancel it if it makes you sad." Haesoo's tears fall like a never ending rain. She didn't want to get married this early. She still has her dream, she wanted to achieve everything she have planned before tying the knot with someone. She wanted to travel around the world, she wanted to try every foods in this world. Plus, she didn't even know who the crown prince really is, what type of person he is. And she didn't want to ruin the crown prince life, she knows how much the crown prince loves Joohyun. The knocks on her door suddenly stopped and a familiar voice echoes, "Soo, I'll come in." It's the crown prince. How did he managed to come to her house and obviously why is he even here? Her hands were shaking, she wiped her tears and pull her comforter up to her head as she heard the bell on her door ring, signalling that the door has been opened. "I'm sorry about just now." Sehun said as he closed the small door, eyes fixed on his bride-to-be who is still hiding in the fluffy comforter. "You know, actually it's the first time I've seen Joohyun like that so I kinda out of  control and I don't know how to calm her down. I was thinking..." Haesoo stands up, she's finally at the same height with the giant crown prince. "If you're here to apologize for the sake of your lovely girlfriend  you can just get out of my freaking room!" Haesoo points out to the door, with her tears dropping from her eyes. Sehun was taken aback, he didn't know why but his heart hurts seeing those tears dripping from those big round eyes. "Marry me." Sehun said as he stare deep into Haesoo's eyes. "I will. But remember, I'm marrying not because I have feelings for you. I hate you, I hate your girlfriend. But I'm doing this for my parents' sake. Please help our family. My parent has suffered a lot. I just..." Sehun grabs Haesoo's sall arm, pulling her close to his broad chest as he caresess her long smooth brown hair. He didn't know why but his body moves toward her, giving her the comfort she deserves after all the bull that has happened. His eyes were raming around the wall of her room where he saw a lot of drawings. Then he realized that by marrying him, she needs to cast her dreams away and focused on becoming the next Queen. Haesoo feels extremely comfortable, she knew it was wrong for her to let him hug her but it hurts so much she just needed a shoulder to cry on. 

"Haesoo, Your Highness." Knocks on the door wakes them up from their own world. Haesoo ties her hair up and walks to the door, "Haesoo my daughter," Haesoo's mom hugged her tight, "If you want to cancel the marriage we can.." "No mom, I'll marry  him." Haesoo said as she looked at Sehun who is still looking at her. "It's Your Highness, not 'him'" Haesoo's mom said as she slaps Haesoo's on the shoulder. Haesoo pouts, "It's okay Madam." Sehun said as he walked towards them. "Just call me Mom, you will be our family soon so what's up with that formality,  Your Highness." Sehun chuckles, "Then I suppose mom should call me Sehun instead of Your Highness." Haesoo's mo smiled as she hugged Sehun, patting his back. Sehun smiles as he never felt this way before. His relationship with his mother is far from this type of relationship where his mother never hugged him anymore after he's 15. Haesoo smiles as she thought he's not that bad. At least he looks sincere on accepting her mom's love.