A Little Braver

Princess Hours

The bell rings

"I'm going first Jiyeon!" Haesoo said, putting her notes inside her school blaser and starts speeding out of her classroom. Well, this is what she always do, run for bubble tea meanwhile Jiyeon will buy her favourite lunch meal set (a rice, chicken and kimchi) for her lunch.

"Assa!" Haesoo is never late when it comes to bubble tea. So there she is, standing in a line with only 5 people in fron of her. So she don't need to wait for more than half an hour. She takes out her notes and starts ingnoring the world around her. Another students start to run towards the bubble tea booth, unfortunately, a girl with a ponytail comes up running and bumped into Haesoo which make her fall on a lunch tray. Foods all around her blazer and skirt, her notes are already soaked into the soup. 

"Oh my god, I'm soooo sorry." The girl said, laughing and she takes over Haesoo palce, lining up in front of the bubble tea booth. Jiyeon who was walking leisurely starts to seed as she saw the commotion in front of her. Haesoo stands up, with full of embarassment as the whole cafateria is watching at her and her so-delicious-school-uniform. 

"I'm sorry. I'll pay for your meal so you can get another one." Haesoo said, rising her head up. OK. So she bumped into BAE JOOHYUN, the freaking crown prince's girlfriend and she was staring at her intensely. "No need. I lost my appetite already. Just get your dirty face off me. Sehun-ah, let's go outside. It's freaking dirty here." Joohyun said, linking her arm around her boyfriend's arm. Joohyun knew it was her, Haesoo, the girl her boyfriend will have to get married with by end of this month so she decided to not put her 'kind' mask on. 

Sehun stares at Haesoo with a smirk on. He released her girlfriend's hand and starts walking towards her wife-to-be who is still standing right at her place. 

"Are you okay?" Haesoo stares at that black deep eyes, she held her tears in, no, she can;t cry. 

"I'm good. Just this uniform." She said, sighing while looing at her delicious looking uniform.

"202, get my P.E's uniform on." Sehun said, then walking back towards his dumbfounded girlfriend, liked his arm with her and dragged her out. Haesoo blinks her eyes for almost 14 times. Still can't believe that the crown prince, that jerky crown prince would help her.

"Lucky . Did you intentionally make up that pityful face of yours so that our crown prince will lok at you and help you?" A girl with pink magic wand said. Haesoo smiled, "yes, i did this intentionally. So look now, who's got to wear crown prince's P.E's uniform." Haesoo said while walking out of the cafeteria, as she heads to the locker room. She got no other option. 

Jiyeon who witnessed everything, followed her bestfriend. As she saw Haesoo entering the ladies with a P.E's uniform in her hands, she smile and make her way into the ladies. 


"Haesoo! You in?!" Jiyeon shout her out loud in front of the toilet as it took her best friend almost 20 minutes inside. 

Clang.

Haesoo walks out. She didn't get it why does this so-kind-crown-prince is like so freaking tall! She rise her arms and frown in front of Jiyeon who is SERIOUSLY laughing over her outfit. Well, it cause the outfit is soooo big. 

"Oh my god! Look at you! You look like a cartoon!" Jiyeon siad while hugging her bestfriend who is still frowning. 

"He is so freaking big!" Haesoo said, releasing her long hair and put on a headband instead of tying it back. She did that purposely, yes, to cover the overly big uniform. "His body is the most-wanted body and his existence is so precious! Look, he even helped you!" Jiyeon said, putting her hand on her chest while smiling. 

"Whatever, let's go. We almost ran out of time and I am so hungry." Haesoo grabs her bestfriend's hand and walks towards the cafeteria. 

As expected, she will be the centre of attention thanks to the crown prince's P.E's uniform. "We got 25 minutes left, I'll go get a sausage and I'm going to the office to ask for any plastic or bag, I need to put this delicious uniform somewhere else." Haesoo said, "Okay, see you in class." After getting her best friend 'OKAY', she walks straight to grab the sausage and eat them while walking to the office leisurely. 

But her leisure turns into some kind of horror as she suddenly heard a girl crying just right in the class near the office. Haesoo is not the type to barge in someone's else problem but she kinda heard her name so she hides between the wall and the classroom door, sticking her ear out.


"You should'nt have given your uniform to her! You know what she did to me! I can't even eat now! I hate you Oh Sehun!" Joohyun cries her heart out while punching his boyfriend's chest. "I'm sorry okay. But you know too, Joohyun, it was not totally her fault that she bumped on you." Sehun tries to calm Joohyun down, letting every punch over his chest. "No, it was her fault! I hate her! First, she stole you over me and now she bumped on me! What the hell is wrong with that Haesoo?!" 

Haesoo stood there, dumbfounded over that one word, "she stole you over me". 

Well, honestly Haesoo couldn't get it why would Joohyun say that like everyone in this school know that her and that freaking crown prince never talk to each other and just now was the first time ever he talked to her. 

"You know what, that girl's father is getting bankrupt now. His bussiness is having a problem, because what? Because my dad is gonna buy his father's company." Joohyun said, wiping her tears off. Sehun could feel the tense over Joohyun but he feels weird at the same time. Weird beacuse this is the first time over their 3 years relationship, Joohyun talks about something with such hates in her eyes. "Poor that girl. Well, I think by marrying you, her family can continue to survive isn't it?" Joohyun laughs. "Joohyun, you.."

Bang!

"Oh seriously? So you are saying that all of my dad's efforts for the past 14 years are going in to your father's hands?" Haesoo barge in, she can't contain her anger anymore. She wouldn;t mind if anyone gonna talk bad about her but when it comes about her family, she won't stand still. "And guess what? Since you've been talking about me marrying this guy for the sake of my family, then Oh Sehun," Haesoo change her looks to Sehun who is still looking at her. "Let's get married, as soon as possible. I can't wait to make you suffer more than I do, miss Bae Joohyun." Haesoo walks out, slamming the classroom door and run straight to her classroom. She can't hold this any longer. Her pain in her chest is getting tighter, her heart breaks, why doesn't her father tell her about his problem. How could him. She grabs her bag and run out of school, and that is the first time she left school before the school officially end.


"Joohyun, I'm so dissapointed on you." Sehun said, running out of the classroom, trying to track that Haesoo girl. He know that there's tears hiding in that big eyes of hers. He don't know why but what he know is he need to find her. Maybe he feels that 'responsibility' because his girlfriend has said something that she shouldn't said. Sehun walks in Haesoo's classroom, leaving everyone to look at him with mouth wide open. 

"Haesoo, where is she?" 

"She left already. I think something bad happened cause she is like one of the top student in our class, obviously she won't skip any classes but today she did. And she is my bestfriend, I could sense something is not right." Jiyeon said, standing up from her place and walks towards Sehun. "Did you or your girlfriend did something to her?'" Sehun sigh. 

"Not your problem." He left and Jiyeon stand there clueless.


Hi everyone! 

Sorry for the very very very late update cause I thought no one would ever read this story!

Thank you so much and stay tuned for more updates! I won't be doing a lot of chapters so stay tuned!

*lots of loves*