Ring My Bell

Princess Hours

Naega jaeil jal naga

Naega jaeil jal naga

Park Haesoo, 18, an ordinary (but sometimes weird) high school girl who only think about graduating since the first day she was born. Studying is her number one priority, so she always managed to be placed third in her school. Well, can't be helped. The first and second place are occupied by THE MOST HANDSOME YET ARROGANT YET JERKY CROWN PRINCE OH SEHUN and his freaking GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND BAE JOOHYUN. Well, Haesoo didn't actually pay attention about those so called match-made-in-heaven couple but she started to care when she found out that both of them are the reason why she is always placed third. She tied her long dark brown hair up, bunning them high so that she can comfortably run during lunch break to grab the famous bubble tea without her hair flying over here and there. She danced along 2ne1's song that she always listen to every morning while preparing herself to school. After checking herself out she grab her pink bag pack and her notes, quickly shutting down her laptop and run out of her room. 

"Good morning mom, dad!"

She placed kisses onto her mom and dad, grabs a sandwich and runs out as fast as she could ignoring her mother words even though it is still early in the morning. She loves going to school earlier than anyone else. Well, truthfully saying, she did that to study first as she know as soon as everyone come, they will make noises and that would distract her studies.

She bites the sandwich while reading her notes and walking to the bus stop step by step. Her head nodded more than three times, proving that she really understand what her notes are saying. 

"Aigoo!" A loud bang and a loud woman voice was heard. She closed her notes and run to a grandmother, with a pile of old newspapers on top of her.

"Are you alright, grandmother?" Haesoo asked, helping the unlucky old woman up. She picks up the newspapers and walk side by side with the grandmother. "Thank you so much! Here, give me the newspapers." The grandmother reach her hands out, asking for the newspapers that are still in Haesoo's hands. Smiling, Haesoo said, "it's okay, let me take this to your destination." The grandmother smiled, nodded her head

After walking for about 20 minutes, a limousine stopped just beside her and the grandmother. Then there's come 5 bodyguards, grabbing the newspapers from her and 2 of them starts to pull the grandmother with them. Haesoo starts to bite one of the bodyguards arm as she thought that they were kidnapping the grandmother. 

"Auch! You Little!" The bodyguard knocks her head,

"Stop!" The grandmother's voice stopped the bodyguard from knocking her again.

"You don't know me, little lady?" The grandmother asked, smiling. Haesoo smiled, "I'm afraid not."

 Grandmother smiled, looking up to her bodyguard, which then her bodyguard speaks,

"Queen Oh Yoora, South Korea Queen." 

Haesoo's big eyes almost fall out. She couldn't believe it! Haesoo blinks four times.

"So, your Highness, I'm so sorry I don;t notice that it's you." Haesoo bowed, which then she felt a soft hand caressing her head,

"Just call me grandmother, you might become my one and only granddaughter. I need to go first, thank you for helping me. We will meet again, soon." Grandother said, smiling. "What's your name?"

"Haesoo, Park Haesoo." she said, still bowing her head down.

"Get your body straight Haesoo i want to look at your face." the grandmother said, pulling her chin up,

She smiled, "take care grandmother!" Wthout any warning, Haesoo hugged the cute grandmother in front of her which led a laughter from the small lip. The grandmother hhugged her back, "you too."

Queen Yoora head in to her limousine, waving her hands towards haesoo who is waving while smiling.

"Find her details, I think I've found the right bride for our crown prince." Queen Yoora ssaid to her secretary while smiling. Park Haesoo. She smiles, again.


Haesoo runs her heart out as she saw the bus almost taking off and thank god she made it right on time! She is not as early as she used to be because of the newspaper incidet, but nah, she doesn;t mind but she feel happy instead, being able to help people in need and it turns out the people in need is actually her country's queen. She smiled by herself. taking out her notes, she starts reading them again. 

As she was already walking towards the school gate while reading her notes, she feel like something is following right behind her. She stopped and turns her head towards her back,wow, a black limousine, the same as the one that Queen Yoora use is following right behind her. By then she realized that she is walking along the road, not the passerby side walk. She bowed towards the limousine and head towards the passerby side walk, walking step by step while continue reading her notes, feeling weird, Haesoo turns her head and the balck limousine is still following her. She stopped and look straight at the back of the limousine eventhough she can't see anyone or anything from outside. She lift her shoulder up and continue to walk, ignoring the weird limousine. 

"OH MY GOD! THE CROWN PRINCE HAS ARRIVED!" Screams and noises here and there. Haesoo shake her head and walk towards her classroom meanwhile the other students are running out of their classroom to take a peek of the handsome crown prince's face.

"Haesoo baby! I miss you! Oh wait, why are you late today? I thought you're not coming." Jiyeon, Haesoo's number one best friend, pulls her into their classroom. She puts her bag down, take a seat and hold her bestfriend's hands tightly while looking at her, Jiyeon on the other side, leaned her body closer to her bestfriend desk, "what happen?" she said, blinking her eyes. Haesoo smile, "nothing, I helped a cute grandmother on my way here, so I am late today." She said, releasing Jiyeon's hands and starts taking out her math textbook meanwhile her bestfriend is still looking at her.

"Haesoo, it is still early, stop focusing on your study babe! I have a great news to tell you." Jiyeon takes her bestfriend math textbook and put it on her laps which cause her bestfriend too look at her with a frown on her cute face.

"What?" Haesoo asked, "I heard that the crown prince is getting married. It spreads on Naver just 20 minutes ago, and know what, her bride is one of our school student!" Jiyeon said, fantasising herself marryig the crown prince. Haesoo smirk, "well of course it has to be our school student. Joohyun is our school student isn't it?" Jiyeon's face suddenly dim up, "I forgot about that. But whatever, i hope they're both happy and I swear ther child must be so hot! Like look at them, a true visual couple!" Haesoo lean down her desk, grabs her textbook while her bestfried is still spacing out while bragging about the crown price and his girlfriend. 

"Enough with them, you go disturb someone else, I have a lot of revision needed." Haesoo said, smiling and start opening her math textbook. Jiyeon smiled and kiss her bestfried cheek, "okay goddess of study, with this attitude of yours it will be hard for you to find a boyfriend. But no worries, me, Kang Jiyeon, your bestfriend will always love you." Haesoo laughed and pinch her bestfriend cheek, as she watch her turning her back to her seat, Haesoo start focusing on the math formula.


"Yo man!" Chanyeol bumped his fist with his bestfriend, South Korea's crown prince, Oh Sehun who looked extremely happy that morning. 

"Conratulations man! the school is a mess 20 minutes ago with the news of you, Oh Sehun, getting married. I bet Joohyun must be very happy. You guys have been dating for more than 3 years i guess." Chanyeol said, taking his place beside tSehun who is still smirking,

"Yeol, I'm not marrying Joohyun." Chanyeol who is opening his chewing gum's plastic, dropped his chewing gum, he looked at his bestfriend face while blinking his eyes.

"Are you kidding me? You can;t be doing this to Joohyun!" Chanyeol said, pulling his chair to Sehun's seat. 

"I'm marrying that pityful girl for fun, Yeol. Well, I've been watching her since this morning like she is so innocent and pure, looks like a nice dice to toss around everyday." Sehun said, not vanishing the smirk off his face yet. He remembers how close his car was following the girl from behind. She is so small compared to Joohyun.

"Joohyun knows?" Chanyeol put his arm around Sehun.

"Of course man, she is my girlfriend why would she not know."

"What did she say? She allowed you to marry that girl?"

The smirk at the handsome face suddenly brushes off, he looked deep into Chanyeol's eyes,

"she cried, and I told her this marrage is just for my own entertaiment and to satisfy my garandmother's will. I promised her that I won't leave her. Then she agreed."

Chayeol sighed, "how about that girl" Did she know already?"

Sehun laughed, "she will not turn this marriage down. I'm so sure about that."

Then he smirked, again. He don;t know why but he feels excited on playing with the pityful Haesoo girl. He doesn't even get it why grandmother wants him to marry that squid just because she helped her with the newspapers this morning and his grandmother even called the reporter, asking them to write reports on his upcoming wedding. He then pushed Chanyeol chair back to his place which made Chanyeol curse at him and starts taking out his earphone, ignoring Chanyeol.