Chapter 6

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 6

 

As soon as Seo Yeon entered her house, she could see her brother’s friends in the living room. They were busy chatting with each other while drinking some liquor.

“Eo? Seo Yeon-ah!” Il Hoon waved his hand excitedly when he saw Seo Yeon.

“Ne, annyeong oppa.” Seo Yeon bowed a bit at them.

“Come.” Peniel called. “Have some.”

“Yah, she’s still underage though.” Eun Kwang punched Peniel on his chest. “She shouldn’t be drinking.” Seo Yeon just smiled bitterly at them and wanted to go upstairs when Chang Sub asked her.

“Eh? I don’t see Ji Min anywhere.” He stretched his head a little to the door. “You don’t walk back together?” It was a routine for Ji Min to at least to come inside and greet them but today was different.

“Oh, Ji Min is busy…” Seo Yeon said, almost whispered.

“Aigoo, where the ‘oppa’ word gone?” Sung Jae teased and cause all of them to laugh but except for Seo Yeon. She felt hurt instead of feeling funny with that statement.

Geurae… where the ‘oppa’ word gone?

“Um..” Seo Yeon cleared . “I need to go upstairs now.” She bowed and quickly headed upstairs.

“Hyung,” Hyun Sik called. “Why with her? Something went wrong?” Min Hyuk shrugged and looked a little bothered.

“I don’t know, man.” He sighed. “She looked different started from this morning.”

“By any chance, did she broke up with Ji Min?” Il Hoon guessed.

“No way. Ji Min wouldn’t dare to do that to our little dongsaeng.” Peniel shook his head slightly.

“That’s right.” Eun Kwang agreed. Ji Min wouldn’t dare to break Min Hyuk only sister’s heart that they presumed as their sister too. He promised that when they first dating.

“But-” Chang Sub began to think. “That is possible too.”

“Yup,” Sung Jae nodded. “Her face changes when we mention Ji Min earlier.”

“Never mind. I’ll ask her later.” Min Hyuk decided.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Seo Yeon threw her bag on the bed before rushed inside the bathroom in her room. She locked the door before searched for a bin at the corner of her bathroom. She throw everything inside the bin to find something. She scattered all the tissue inside the bin and found it! a small white thing and immediately her tears fall. She dropped her body on the cold bathroom floor and silently cried. She bit her lower lips as she glanced at the two red bars on the pregnancy tester.

What have I done? What have I done?

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oppadeul. I want to go to the shop for a while.” Seo Yeon said. The boys looked at each other before nodded.

“Geurae. Do you want me to send you?” Hyun Sik offered as he smiled warmly.

“Aniyo. I can go there by bus or taxi or something.” Seo Yeon answered nervously.

“Really? Okay then. Careful.” Min Hyuk replied.

“I will. Annyeong.” Seo Yeon bowed to them before went out from the house.