September 10, 2016

MEANIE-ngful Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo have grown comfortable around him. As much as he dislikes being attached to someone, he couldn't stop himself from enjoying a little bliss, warmth and happiness that have been emitted from the younger whenever he is around the latter. 

 

He tried to be less obvious and the younger seems too daft in this kind of thing, he leisurely makes more skinship intentionally. Not that the younger mind anyway. From the way the latter reacted to it, he seems wanted the skinships more than Wonwoo does. 

 

He chuckled softly at the puppy's gestures and that toothy grins he flashed at him once in a while. More to most of the time whenever they spend their time together.

 

The comfortable feelings have been replace with trust. Wonwoo trust the other, like how he trust his family members. He is not sure where does this feeling comes from, but its hard to deny either. 

 

Wonwoo glances at the younger from far away. As for now, he starts to feel a slight jealousy arise from what he was seeing now. Mingyu with some other person. He seems to be flirting. Not that Wonwoo could stop him anyway, Mingyu is not his. But he wanted the other to be his, and at the same time he doesn't want it. He is scared.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter