June 30th, 2017

MEANIE-ngful Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been friends for a very long time. Since years ago, they just practically bonded very well. Either intentionally or not. Mingyu just found him so interesting. Like there's something to look forward of. There's so much more to the cold and tough look of the guy puts on.

The facade of his. Or was it just him?

 

Mingyu had to go to the shooting in the jungle for few days. He told the members of course. And specifically telling him for that few nights before when they spend some time to talk despite the schedule. "I would missed the last stage.. How unfortunate.."

"Don't  feel bad over yourself alright. This is something you look forward to."

" I know.. Can't help it", he smile faltered a bit in the end. He isn't sure why. 

"...Just take care of yourself there.."

 

His eyes shot up, widen. It wasn't anything but the care and also sadness lingering at the tone when he said that was what Mingyu realized.

 

He smiles. Genuinely this time.

 

"Hyung. When I'm back, let's cuddles."

 

The latter blink innocently at the sudden offer. "Well..of course?"

 

*

 

 

Mingyu had finally arrived at the airport and immediately switch off his airplane mode. Tones of messages came in like a storm, mostly their group chat. He just read in a slide of his finger until he stop after saw a notification of the other that caught his attention.

 

Wonwoo Hyung sent a photo.

 

 

He blinks. This is the first time. Well not first but he rarely did this kind of thing. Unlike his Hoshi or Jun hyung. Speaking of these people that are so different between one another.

 

He open the inbox and saw a picture of him sitting a few sits away with a friend of his. Well, a girl. His good friend. 

 

'Oh',he thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter