A Kiss

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson: "Hey, baby. Long time no see." You came back to your senses and quickly swinged the door close. However Jackson managed to stop you and entered the building without your permission.

Lina: "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

Jackson: "I followed you, duh?" He made himself like home and took a sit on the couch, legs on the table.

Lina: "Get out."

Jackson: "Whats the rush baby? Your husband is currently busy right, he won't know. Chill."

Lina: "I'm not worried about him finding out. I just feel sick looking at your face." His smirk faded away after hearing your comment. 

Jackson: "Look at that attitude." He got up on his feet and walked slowly towards you. You found yourself taking steps back until your back hit onto a wall. It felt like dejavu. "I miss you baby.." He gently brushed your cheeks with the back of his fingers. His face was just inches away from yours. You quickly pushed him away.

Lina: "Get out! Before I call the police." You screamed at the top of your lungs. Seeing how he did not have any respond, you took out your phone to make the call. He grabbed your wrist and snatched your phone from you. He was grabbing you so hard that it hurts, but you did not realise the pain because you were so scared.

Jackson: "Tsk tsk tsk." He shook his head. "Do you know how long I waited for this day? You changed your phone number and completely ignored me. I was miserable without you. But, when I saw y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter