Truth Revealed

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE - Recording Studio]

Mino's POV.

You were stressed out with work this past few days. You had to make some last minute changes to the song before you could film the music video next week. After countless of rounds recording, you were finally done for the day. You were exhaused that you could fall asleep anytime.

Ah I can't I'm so sleepy.

You put on your shades and mask, heading out of the building. You used the last energy you had to drag your feet. You planned to take a short nap at the your WGM apartment since it was nearer than compared to the apartment with Winner.

I should tell Lina I'm going to our apartment to rest. I miss her..

You tried searching for your phone, only to realise that you left it in the building. You were too tired to go back to get it, so you decided to leave your phone behind. You continued walking towards your apartment which you arrived in less than ten minutes. You were taking out your keys when you heard noises from inside.

Lina??

You gained all your lost energy hearing her voice. She was like your battery and you were overjoy to meet her. You were about to insert your key when you heard another voice which belonged to a guy. You furrowed your brows, wondering who could it be. You carefully opened the door and you saw Lina and Jackson. Lina was pressed against the wall by Jackson.

Jackson: "I miss you.."

Your heart shattered into million pieces. You saw Jackson slowly approaching Lina and finally planted a kiss on her lips. You held in your tears which converted to anger. Your hands started to shiver. You saw Lina willingly accepted the kiss. You were so mad it was driving you crazy. At that moment, you just wanted to run away, denying what you saw.

 

Lina's POV

You got back to your senses and broke away from the kiss.

Lina: "Stop Jackson.."

Jackson: "Cmon Lina.." He tried to kiss you again.

Lina: "Stop! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter