Explaination

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE - Lina and Mino's apartment]

Mino Pov

You took your time looking at Lina who was on bed. She passed out but luckily you managed to catch her before she landed on the floor. You called her manager Alex who called their home doctor to check on Lina.

Doctor: "Nothing serious, just stress and exhaustion. Give her plenty of rest."

Alex: "Thanks Doc." We both walked him out before Alex turned her attention to you. "Mino-ssi, I'll get going. Please take care of her." You nodded.

You went back to the bedroom to check on Lina. You recalled what happened earlier on and could not believe someone would do such a thing to Lina. You felt disgusted. You had your eyes glued to Lina the entire time. Even when sleeping, she looked stressed. You combed her hair with your fingers while scanning through every feature of her.

Mino: "Rest Lina ya.. Don't think too much.."

You noticed her facial expression relaxed slightly after saying that. You got up to leave the room so that Lina could rest without being disturbed. You were about to exit when you heard Lina mumbling, calling for you.

Lina: "Oppa no.." You turned around and saw Lina was sleeptalking. Her frown was back on her face. "Kajima.."

You quickly sat back in your seat and held her hand. You saw droplets of sweat formed on her forehead.

Mino: "Shh shh.. I'm here.."

Lina: "I...." You pat her head gently, patiently waiting for her to finish her sentence. "I lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter