Unexpected Guest

From virtual to realilty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SCENE - Winner Practice Room]

They offered you a seat and gathered around you.

Seungyoon: "How is Mino? Is he okay?"

Seunghoon: "Ya is he your type?" They spammed you questions like as if Mino was not there with them.

Lina: "He has been very nice!" You answered while stealing a glance at Mino. You could clearly see he was blushing. Mino tried to change the attention to Jinwoo who has been quiet since just now.

Mino: "Hyung why are you quiet? I thought you would be the one who will go crazy now Lina is here."

Jinwoo: "A-ah.. Nothing.." He looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair. You giggled as you remembered Mino telling you about Jinwoo.

Lina: "I like your pink hair! It's nice!" You saw a grin on his face.

 

The conversation went on after that. From getting to know each other, to playing games and to singing together. You were having so much fun.

Seunghoon: "Who do you think is the most handsome in Winner?" Your eyes almost popped out at his question.

How am I supposed to answer this?

Taehyun: "Ok I"m confident in this one." He combed his center parting hair with his hands. "You should rate us from the most handsome to the ugliest." You saw them waiting for your answer.

Ok I'll just be honest then.

Lina: "Mino Oppa." The boys caused an uproar hearing my answer. They kept saying its unfair and demanded for the second ranking. "Seungyoon-ssi." He screamed in victory.

Jinwoo: "Aish... Okay, then who's third?" He raised his eyebrows, hinting you. You were about to answer when you heard a knock on the door. You turned around to see who it was.

Omo. 

You saw a tall sweaty guy in training suit entering the room. He had his shirt up, revealing his stomach. He was casually entering while wiping his sweat but stopped as he landed his eyes on you. He quickly pulled his shirt down.

Bobby: "Oh?! Sorry. Didn't know we had guest. Err.. Annyeonghasaeyo!" He bowed. You stood up and bowed. He walked towards you and offered his hand. "Abit sweaty. But, I'm a huge fan, nice to meet you."

Lina: "Me too. I saw you on SMTM you were great." You happily accepted his handshake.

Bobby: "Ah hyung I wanted to discuss something about our project but it's okay maybe tomorrow."

Lina: "Hm?" Obviously lost.

Mino: "The both of us are doing a Unit Debut soon."

Bobby: "Yes M O B B! Please look forward to it."

Mino: "Ah speaking about this I have something I need to discuss with Lina. Please excuse us guys."

.

.

.

 

Both you and Mino exited the building. You heard the fans screaming Mino's name. Mino looked at you. You who understood the situation just smiled and nodded. He win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter