chapter two

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Sora and I were all in English. Sora excused herself and left the room. Finally, at least now I could breath. I turn to Chanyeol and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell you had a sister?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's complicated. I'll tell you later." I nod my head and leave him alone. I wonder what was so complicated about Chanyeol having a sister and not telling me. I'm his best friend.

I cross my arms over my chest and try paying attention to the lesson but I couldn't. I was suddenly thinking about Sora.

The door opens and Sora walks through. I got a good look at her and notice she wearing a Ramones shirt. It looked oddly familiar.

She took her seat in front of me sitting beside Sehun.

"Okay class, I'm going to partner you up for an activity. The two of you will have to search the school for a couple items."

Ms. Song started calling off names and I patiently waited for mine.

"Chanyeol and Mina, Baekhyun and Sehun and Sora and Jongin."

Chanyeol turns to me with a smirk on his face. He got up and walks over to his partner. Sora turns around and smiles at me.

"I guess we're partners." I grin back.

I got our list from Ms. Song and we start walking around the school.

"By the way, I like your shirt." I tell her. She looks down at it and blushes.

"Thanks, it was a present from Chanyeol."

Then it clicked.

"Hey, I need to get a Christmas present for someone." Chanyeol told me as we walked around the mall.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Just a girl. What do you think I should get her?" He asked.

"Chanyeol getting a girl a present? She must be special." I teased.

Chanyeol glared at me seriously. "She is, but not in the way you're thinking about Jongin."

I nodded my head. "Alright, what's she like?" I questioned thoughtfully.

"She's kinda like me. We like the same things." He explained scratching his head.

"While if I was getting you a present, I'd get you a Ramones shirt. I know you'd like that."

Chanyeol smiled wide. "Jongin you're a genius."

"Jongin?" Sora's soft voice breaks my train of thought.

"Sorry, just thinking about things." Sora playfully rolls her eyes.

"Chanyeol has told me so much about you. You guys are really similar." She tells me.

"Oh really? How?"

We stop in the hall and lean against the lockers.

"Well, both of you are into your music which is great. Both have a sense of humour. And you’re both pretty cute."

I smirk. "You think I'm cute?" I ask.

"I said both of you are cute and that's a pretty nice thing for me to say about Chanyeol. That's why I think you're alike."

I shrug my shoulders with a chuckle. "Well I'm still taking that complement for myself."

Sora laugh. "So, what exactly are we looking for?"

I look down at the sheet of paper in my hand.

"Well it says here that we need to find 3 items that reminds you of your childhood." I explain. I look up at her to see a sad look over Sora's face.

"Is something wrong Sora?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm alright." She shrugs me off and continues down the hall.

"We should start looking." She tells me.

We walk down a few hallways and found a couple of things.

"I think that should be good. I wonder what these things are for." I spoke.

"Ya me too." I stare at Sora. There was something about her. She did look exactly like Chanyeol which freaked me out but she also didn't look like him, if that makes any sense.
She was really small, unlike Chanyeol. Her hair reached down to her back in waves that looked great on her.

"We should held back to class." I tell her. We walk back in silenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter