chapter twelve

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

I look between Sora's frightened face and Jimin's. Then it suddenly clicks. This was her old boyfriend. The one she was crying about. The one who hurt her.

"Your Jimin?" I don't mean to shout. Wait, actually I do.

"Ya, and you are?" He raises a brow at me.

I take a step in front of Sora to protect her. Jimin was at least a couple inches shorter than me so he had to look up at me.

"Jongin, Kim Jongin. Now I suggest that you leave before I beat the out of you." I hiss through my teeth.

Jimin narrows his eyes. "Sora who is this guy?"

I turn to Sora to see that she had tears in her eyes.

"H-he's my boyfr– wait when did that ever become your business?." She spat. I let out a sigh of disappointment. I really wish she called me her boyfriend.

"Excuse me? I thought you cared about me Sora." Jimin says trying to get past me but I push him back.

"I think you made that clear after the numerous times you've hurt her." I narrow my eyes. Just looking at him in real life makes me 10 times more pissed at what he did to Sora.

"Wait what? Sora what is he talking about?" Taehyung asks in confusion.

I laugh. "He hasn't told you yet? I guess you don't know how crooked your friend really is."

I turn to Sora. "Are you alright?" She nods. "I'm fine. Can we get out of here?"

I reach for her hand and when she interlaces our fingers together my heart starts racing. "Of course."

I turn back to Jimin. "I want you to leave. And stay away from Sora, understand?"

We head back to the kitchen and find Chanyeol.

"Where were you?" Chanyeol asks.

"Guess who was here?"

"Who?"

"Park Jimin."

"Jimin? He's here?" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Yep, and you know what? He's worse in person."

"What the ? Seriously why is he here?"

"I don't know man, but I'm worried about Sora." We both look at Sora who's drowning her 3rd cup now. Her eyes are a little red and her cheeks are tinted a bright pink.

"Maybe you should take her home. The boys and I can hold the fort down till your back." Chanyeol sighs out. He tells me not to leave her alone till she's fast asleep but I'd rather make sure she okay when she wakes u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter