chapter thirteen

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV 

I open my eyes the next morning and notice that I have my arms wrapped around someone. Sora is sleeping peacefully against my chest and suddenly everything from last night rushes back to me. 

She looks so cute. Her long eyelashes sit against her cheeks casting shadows under her eyes. As she breathes, I notice that her lips would open slightly. 

I place a lingering kiss against her forehead before resting my head onto the pillow. 

Seconds later Sora's eyes flutter open and she yawns. She sits up and then turns to me. 

"Good morning." I whisper. My grip tightens around her waist. I don't want her to ever leave me. 

A small grin appears on her lips as she lays down and cuddled against my side. 

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her. Our eyes meet momentarily before she drops her head in the crook of my neck. 

"Yes." 

I lace our fingers together. My large, ruff, hands against her small, soft, hands. 

"Why are you being so shy?" I pull away slightly so I can get a better look at her face. 

"Being this close to you makes me nervous." 
She whispers. I can't help but smile. I make her nervous?

Sora's POV 

I don't know why I was so nervous. It wasn't like I haven't been this close to a boy before. It's just that Jongin's different. Different from Jimin or any other guy. 

I can feel Jongin's warm breath against my neck. For a second his lips brush against my neck making my breath get caught in my throat. 

"How do you feel now?" His voice is low and raspy. 

"I-I..." I trail off not knowing what to say. It feels like butterflies are exploding in my stomach. The palms of my hands are sweating. I was feeling all sorts of things. 

Jongin pulls away and is now straddling my waist. He is staring at me in my eyes and then looking at my lips. 

"I want to kiss you. Can I?" He nervously bites his lip blushing slightly. 

"When have you asked me before Kim?" A sudden confidence burns through me as I raise
a brow. 

Jongin grins at me. "I guess your right Park."

Jongin leans forward and places his lips firmly against mine. His grip around my waist tightens as I feel him pull me on top of him. I tilt my head to the side smiling into the kiss. 

"I could do this forever," Jongin breathes out while his lips were still against mine. I agree before shutting him up with my lips. I feel Jongin's hands fall until they were on my . 

"That's not very polite." I tell him. Jongin shrugs his shoulders before pinching my bum. 

"Hey!" I cry. Jongin only laughs.

"I should go see what's happening at my house. We don't want Chanyeol walking in on us do we?" Jongin explains. I scrunch my nose up.

"Ya okay. Let's go."

As we walk back to Jongin's place we talk about random stuff. We get to the living room to see the boys sprawled out on the couch. Baekhyun and Sehun sharing one and Chanyeol on the other. 

"We should start cleaning up." I suggest as my eyes scann over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter