The Sixth Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

     Instead of going for my daily walk, I went to the library. I wanted to go just in case she was there. Just to see if I would run into her again. I keep running into her coincidentally and it makes me wonder alot. Why is she SO mysterious?

   

     I have been sitting in the library for two hours. Should I just go home? Was it really a one time thing? This is frustrating! *MR CHU~ ipsul wie CHU~* Everyone in the library was glaring at me. I mumbled a sorry and quickly answered without looking at the caller I.D. 

    I walked outside of the library taking a deep breath before checking who it is. -Sooyoung-  Oh no. I hesitantly put the cellphone to my ear. " HYUNSIK!" she screamed into my ear. " Yes?" "I was saying hi for like a minute! Why didn't you answer?" " I was in the library sorry." I could hear a sigh followed my a giggle on the other end. " Hyunsik. Can you help me with something?" 

    I knew I was going to regret it. I really did, but I didn't want to hurt her more than I already did. " Sure." She seemed nervous. I knew it was going to be bad. " Will you help me get over you? I am trying I really am! I just can't please!" She was crying. Why was she making me feel so guilty? Was it really my fault I didn't feel the same way? 

   I know I don't want her to suffer. But how do I help her? " Sooyoung. How do you expect me to help you?" " Lets meet." " Where?" I sounded ruder than intended. She sounded a little surprised. I could tell. " Just stay outside the library." She hung up before I could answer. Not leaving m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter