The Fifth Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The date got more awkward by the minute. The silence was killing me. Eating away my insides. The way she looked at me was no longer full of love. No. It was full of rage. She wouldn't stop glaring at me. I gave her the eye smile that makes everyone melt. She sighed and smiled abit.

   I got closer to her, making her blush. " How's your smoothie?" I tilted my head to the side in a cute manner. She of course couldnt resist and smiled widely. " It tastes amazing." She grabbed my hand and held it while staring at me lovingly.

   I don't know what was worse. Her death glare or her loving gaze. I felt bad for her. Am I getting her hopes up too high? " Sooyoung-" " How do you know her?" She tightened her grip on my hand. Its only for today Sooyoung. I loosened my grip on her hand resulting on a frown on her face.

   I smiled at her sympatheticly. " I went to the library and when I was looking for a book I saw her crying. I guess she felt comfort from my worries. That's it. Also Sooyoung-" " That's it? I was worried for nothing." She diverted her attention to her smoothie. She knew what I was going to say, but she didn't want to hear it. I'm sorry.

  I tightened my grip on her hand again making her surprised. " I want us to be friends. You know I don't like you the way you like me. I hope you find someone who feels the same about you. Sooyoung take care." She stopped holding my hand, her head bowed down. She looked up at me crying yet smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter