The First Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunsik  POV ¥

     The wind was blowing softly against my face. The smell of wet dirt was lingering in the morning air enticing me to go near it to smell it more. The morning was chilly, the grass was lightly covered with bits of frozen rain. It was silent really silent. I didn't like it. *ding* 

From: Sungjae 

Can you come over?

  Why is he up so early? He is never up at 10:00. He always get up past noon after staying up doing who knows what. 

To: Sungjae 

I'll be right there. 

 

   It was a mistake. I can't believe I got myself into a mess like this. It wasn't Sungjae that texted me, but his girlfriend Seunghee. " Hyunsik I don't know why he left without his phone!" I can't believe he is doing this again. " Seunghee he is probably at the bar drinking." That made her sad instantly. " I will go get him. Stay here." She nodded while waving her hand in a motion telling me to go. 

 

    " Sungjae?" I shook him trying to wake him up. He groaned shaking his head. He's been like this ever since that incident happened. Poor Seunghee has tried to help him, but he always ignores her and resorts to alcohol to try to forget everything. After that, Sungjae hasn't truly smiled. " Sungjae wake up." He ignored me, his head still laying on the counter. 

   It must be hard for him. His mom died and he wasn't there with her. I grabbed his arm and put it over my neck, basically dragging him to my car. He grabbed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter