The Second Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   I was out for my daily morning walk. The wind was blowing harder than yesterday, the sky implied it would rain soon. I didn't mind it, I love the rain. I kept walking and walking when I did feel a rain drop hit the bridge of my nose. I closed my eyes to feel the rain hit my face. I could hear the sound of people rushing to their destination to get away from the rain. 

  I opened my eyes to see this girl sitting on the floor, not caring about the puddles of rain forming around her. Something was alluring about that girl. It was a  strange feeling. Her hair was getting soaked and so was her clothes. I was thinking about how weird she was. Until I remembered, I was also getting soaked under the rain. Standing still despite peoples odd stares. 

   Her eyes were closed as she tilted her head towards the sky. I decided to keep walking instead of just staring at a stranger which most likely would think I am creepy. " Mister." I kept walking not thinking it was me. " Excuse me." The voice was soft and girlish. I turned around to see the girl I was just staring at not so long ago standing in front of me. 

   " Yes?" " Do you know what time it is?" I got out my phone to check it. 11:00. " Its 11:00 right now." She bowed slightly. " Thank you." With that she walked away towards her previous spot. What an odd person. " Mr.Chu~ ipsul wie Chu~* " Hey Sungjae. Feeling better?" " Yeah thank you for what you did yesterday. Want to come over to eat? Also Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter