Booty Call

Wanna Love You Again

Hanbin opened his door and was face to face with this mystery person.  She had long, slightly wavy, brown hair, a slight pout pulling on the corners of her lips as she scrolled through her phone.  She had on a cropped tanktop and matching high waisted miniskirt with heeled boots to finish the look. Hanbin just stared at her for a couple seconds.  She looked up from her phone, dropping it into her handbag.

"Are you going to invite me in?"  She asked.  Hanbin stuttered a little, stepping aside to let her in.  Damn, we really should have cleaned...

Hanbin suddenly forgot how booty calls worked.  He was just standing around awkwardly trying to remember her name.  She sat down on a bed and put her bag down on one of the only spots where the floor was still visible.

"Hello?  Earth to Hanbin, did you forget I was coming over?"  She waved her hand in front of his face, trying to bring him back to this dimension.

"Oh, yeah.  Actually, this one is my bed."  He walked towards his side of the small box of a room before turning to look back at this girl, remarkably surprised to see her pulling her shirt off.

"Did you forget your at that club last night?  You're so weird right now."  She looked at him, very confused who this boy was.  

"This is gonna sound terrible... but I don't know what your name is."  Hanbin tried not to (and failed miserably) stare at her s.  She scoffed.

"That's it?  You're really much less charismatic when you're sober."  She pulled a flask out of her bag and took a swig, passing it to Hanbin.  While he chugged some amount of whatever alcohol was in it, she said her name was Jennie.  It was going to take much more alcohol to get his buzz going.  He pulled a bottle of soju out of the mini fridge and drank it straight from the bottle.  

It was time to .

AN: Real isn't happening y'all... use your imaginations ;)

Bobby was on his way to his friend's dorm when he caught sight of the guy he saw at the club last night.  But he was with two other guys, sitting outside a restaurant eating dinner.  There was something about that guy.  He just couldn't get this mystery boy out of his mind.  Bobby got to Donghyuk and Chanwoo's room, but not before the guy caught Bobby staring at him from across the street.