001

Whispers of Hope
Please log in to read the full chapter

 The tall skinny girl with a pale skin and her hair reached above her chest looked at the huge board above her with the schedules of the airplane take-off and landed. She looked at the word where it said ‘JAPAN’ and saw the plane had finally landed. The girl lips turned into a small line and she walked away to where the passengers exit. She looked at the entrance and piled of people came out from the place. She searched for that one particular girl. Finally after few more minutes she finally spotted the girl and wave at her.

The girl was a bit shorter than her and her hair was layered and reached her waist and it was curled in a loose wave. The said girl also saw her and her big round eyes rounded bigger in excitement when she saw her friend and she quickly walked to her and gave her a big hug.

“I missed you so much Shin Rin!” The girl squealed and hugged the girl named, Rin tightly.

“Err… yeah me too. Welcome back Sooji.” Rin patted her friend’s back awkwardly. It was not like she was awkward with Sooji, it was just that she was not the type to be touchy-touchy in other words she doesn’t like skinship. Sooji pulled away from the hugged and smile brightly at her friend.

“I see you’re still the same as ever. No skinship huh?” She raised her eyebrows in teasing manner and Rin rolled her eyes.

“Come on, let’s go to the car.” Rin said with a bored tone and walked away leaving her friend behind.

“Hey, wait for me!” Sooji half-yelled to Rin who was leaving her with the heavy trolley full with her luggage. Of course, with Rin long legs Sooji was far away behind already. They arrived at Rin’s car a black Audi Q8. They opened the trunk and put the entire luggage in there.

“What do you have in here? Rocks?” Rin complained while she lifted one of the bags. Sooji just smiled innocently.

“Well, girls will never have enough clothes right?” She said and wiggled her eyebrows. Rin just raised an eyebrow at her friend. After they finished putting the luggage in there they went inside the car and Rin started the engine and finally drove away from the airport. Sooji looked at the sceneries outside the car and remembering her memory here in Seoul when she was younger.

“A lot of things had changed here.” Sooji said with a smiled on her face. Rin glanced at her and then focused again on the road.

“Yeah, a lot of things had changed.” Rin said with a double meaning in her words but Sooji didn't notice it.

“How was your life there in Japan?” Rin asked creating a conversation.

“It was good, the people there are really nice and the foods are good too. Mom and dad restaurants are getting more popular. They were even thinking to open a branch here in Seoul since they already have six branches there in Japan. Whenever you come to Japan you should definitely go to our place. Why you never came though?” Sooji said excitedly about her experience in Japan and question her friend for not going to her place whenever she had some modeling work to do there. Rin was a supermodel here in Korea but she was widely known too around Asia. She always travelled here and there because of her photo shoots and runways work.

“Says the one who hasn’t contact us for a long time until a month ago.” Rin said and rolled her eyes.

“It’s not like I don't want to go to your place but you know yourself that I never stayed in one place for a long time. The longest I’ll stay probably just three days and my schedules would be pack. Fortunately, my company gave me a week of rest and you came back at the right tim

Please log in to read the full chapter