I'm Back! Kinda. . .

100 Ways to Say

Hello readers!

 

So this is a first for me. I apologize for my inexcusable inactivity on this site. I apologize for breaking my updating promise, but so much has happened for me lately. Some good. Some bad.

Good news on my end, I have started to improve my drawing, and I'm on track to graduating with my bachelors in two years. I also discovered Seventeen and am totally in love with those fabulous boys.

I will be honest, I did almost fall out of love with EXO, which is why I was kind of losing the drive to write about them. However, Sehun, that fabulous and gorgeous meanie, pulled me back in with the Netflix Orignal that he's on, BUSTED. You should watch it. I highly recommend.

I'm writing other fanfiction that I haven't posted yet, and I also got an account with Wattpad. If you're interested in SVT fanfiction, let me know. I'll post what I have too. I might not be posting any stories on Wattpad, but if you want them on there too, I will start posting there as well if I get enough requests.

My novel and screenwriting have been going steady, but I did turn away from it a little to focus on school.

Bad news. I might be getting a little personal here, so if you're not interested, I suggest you skip. I have been feeling terrible lately. I currently have divorced parents, and they're being a pain in the when they can't get along for the sake of my BABY sister. They've been fighting a lot lately, and my stepdad blatantly came up to me saying he didn't like me because he failed to get custody. I mean, I was neutral when they made me speak up on the stands. I honestly wanted to just cry and bash both of them for their terrible behavior during the whole divorce settlement, but I couldn't do that. I needed to do what was best for my sisters.

My self-esteem has been dropping lately, and I can't seem to find anything good about myself sometimes. This is common, and I know I'll get over it. I have my good days, so I don't really worry about this too much. I haven't been coping with my stress well either, so my weight and my mood fluctuate frequently and it doesn't help that I work late nights and either overeat or forget to eat. I sometimes find myself crying at random times too, especially when I get too tired.

I'm working on it, though. So please, don't worry, if you are. I probably shouldn't have posted it on this website if I didn't want the worry or attention, but I just wanted to vent and maybe get some advice because I haven't been able to talk to people I can trust or depend on. This was kind of my last option, aside from therapy, but I'm kind of scared to do therapy.

Well, this was long winded, but I really just needed to get this off my chest.

In terms of updates, I will have a chapter for this story later today and another tomorrow if I can keep a decent pace. My Madame V 's Home for Peculiar Children story will have a chapter around Friday next week. And like I said previously if you are interested in some Seventeen Fanfiction, I will post what I have here if I enough request. I will post the stories that I have here on Wattpad as well if anyone wants that.

Thank you for listening to me rant.

Please look forward to my updates.

vickiazn out!