page 40

Let Me Know |btsvelvet; mainly jungri|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok this is the last chapter evER IM SO DONE WITH THIS MESSED UP FANFIC

---

As I requested before my checkup, I got to see everyone. I got to see Jungkook; surprisingly he waited for me instead of going back to his dorm; my unnies, and Tzuyu was even there. Apparently Jungkook and her broke up, and she was okay with it but the atmoshphere between them was awkward. Jungkook was all smiles and sunshines. It creeped me out. My unnies were all apologetic, especially Joohyun unnie who accidentally slapped me.

I forgave all of them.

One by one, I talked to them.

First was Seungwan unnie. We talked a lot and we eventually came across the first thing I said to her when I woke up.

"Mark oppa wasn't the one for you unnie. Even though your heart is hurting, you need to find someone who will make your heart recover. You need someone loyal, someone kind and someone who will look out for you always. I think those one of those two might mend your heart. It's just up to you if you want to feel loved again."

Secondly, I talked to Seulgi and Joohyun unnie. I told them this;

"We all make misunderstandings. I did too, when you told me what happened to your love life. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but next time, always check first before assuming. I always assume first, so I need to start making sure everything's clear. I hope you guys do too."

I talked to Sooyoung unnie after them. I talked about what she said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter