page 22

Let Me Know |btsvelvet; mainly jungri|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

uhhhhh writer's block after i didnt save the 22nd chpt.... warning: really bad

---

I was only walking down the shady alley to buy some bubble tea for Saeron and I. Yeah, it was a squad night, and I was the one who got picked on to buy bubble tea. The only one who didn't pick on me was Saeron, so as a little revenge, I decided to only buy bubble tea for Saeron and I.

However, I wish I didn't.

It was night, dark, cold and smelly but that wasn't the reason why I almost regretted going out.

Okay, fine, I'll spill.

Yesterday I was walking down this ugly alley when suddenly I heard a cough. The bubble tea down the alley are really good, not going to lie, but I got really scared when I heard that cough. I suddenly felt vulnerable because I'm a female with no self denfense skills. Though I was scared, curiosity got the best of me so I looked over to the direction of the cough. I was so, so, so, sOOOO SURPRISED TO FIND JUNGKOOK ALL BEATEN UP!! (╥﹏╥) Because seeing him like that happened on such a short notice, I stood still for a few seconds, surprised, until I snapped back into reality. Frantically, I tried to help him but he kept on telling me to go away.

I got him to go to my dorm. My dorm was really close to the alley,  there were barely any people around and my unnies were filming for a variety tv show. I contacted my Yugyeom that something had come up so that my friends wouldn't worry about me. 

Gosh, I was so ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter