page 2

Let Me Know |btsvelvet; mainly jungri|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] page 2 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]If you've ever questioned yourself about your intelligence only to doubt yourself, well you are seriously underestimating yourself. Let's see, what kind of idiot walks into a waiting room and unconsciously screams at the other group sharing the same room as them? Who the hell pulls two lovers apart? Who in their right mind sits in between two people who are on the verge of falling in love? But wait, who does nothing when they are being pulled to god knows where? Oh wait, hello, my name is Kim freaking Yerim, the person who has done all of the above. From the freaking moment I freaking walked in, eyed the other freaking group, recognized the freaking group AND FREAKING SCREAMED, everything, and I mean everything, went downhill.

"Stop screaming Yeri!" the unnies tried to shut me up but I still continued my hoarsely scream. I didn't even know why I was screaming.

I then noticed that Taehyung sunbae and Joohyun unnie were holding hands. I didn't want to do it but I had to. I took Joohyun unnie's hand and tried shaking his hand off hers. Here's the real deal. I barely knew Taehyung sunbae. I still refer to him a a sunbae, ignoring the countless amounts of times he tells me to call him oppa.

But then, I attempted to stop Seulgi unnie and Jimin sunbae from sitting next to each other. My peripheral vision saw that the creep, Park Jimin, was scooting closer and closer to my oblivious unnie. I had to stop them from falling in love. I don't know why, I just felt obligated to, so I abandoned Joohyun unnie and Taehyung sunbae to sit in between Jimin sunbae and Seulgi unnie. Turning to face Seulgi unnie, I smiled.

"Unnie! When is our performance?"

Of course I knew when our performance was, I just needed an excuse to sit next to unnie. I felt evil.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter