Meeting the Handsome.....Gothic?

I'm Not A Dog, I'm Human.

The school bell ring again means the school time are over. "Okey student's, don't forget to your homework or you will be running at the field tomorrow." The history teacher said to all student while collecting the work paper. Then the class president stand up "students, stand up." The whole class stand up to bid greeting. "Thank you teacher." And from the hallways, you can hears the echoes from all kind voices. 

 

You can see a lot of students and some teacher walking out of the building to the main gates out of the school. Some are at bicycle garage and some even have duty to clean the classroom. Well, a lot of people activities during that time. So, back to Class 4, Mai Ding who wore a dorky glasses talk to a tomboy girl. "Hey Amy, wanna go out today?  It's been a week I think we don't visit that bread shop cafe." Mai Ding then find a target again by talking May May and then Mai Ding succeed to bring them out except Xiao Chen because Xiao Chen phone start ringing and and say that his darling is calling him. Xiao Chen grab and put all his belongings into the beg and walk out from the class. "Ah, he run away again." Xiao Mi sigh while collecting his belongings too with the others. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry Jin, that I'm late" Xiao Chen then sit with his best friend from middle school. His friend named Jin just looked at him sigh heavily due to running and said. "It's okey, beside I know it's far from your school and my school." Xiao Chen smiled at his friend words and started to breathing normally. "I thought you have left me Jin." Jin just shaking his head while continued eating the baked cookies. The waitress then come to their table to take order. "Welcome Sir, what do you want drink sir?" The waitress ask handing out the menus to Xiao Chen. Xiao Chen then take the menus and looking for delicious drink and food. "Um, I think I will take the winter melon milkshake. Also, please don't put in too much smoothie." The waitress write down the order. "As for food.. Ah, this one looked so yummy. I want the darkvamp cake please. 2 slice is enough." The waitress take the menus away. "I have understand that Sir. Please wait for a while" said the waitress then walk away leaving the two boys. "So, how was the school today? I'm starting get bored you know." Jin said without expression. 

 

"Please don't say that Jin. If I have other options, that would be simple as piece of cake." Xiao Chen put down the glasses and rest his head at the table then look at Jin. Jin in deep thoughts said "It is really simple actually." He eat a piece of cookies and continues "It just you that make it complicated." Jin then lowered his head and talk quietly "How about admit it openly like you did say to me? That you are into BOYS instead of GIRL." Jin straighten up after he saw the waitress walking toward his table. "Sorry for making you waited. Here is what you have ordered Sir." Waitress say while putting the cake and milkshake and leave. Xiao Chen sigh and said "It's not easy. I'm still in closet." After hearing about what Xiao Chen said, he sigh and shake his head. "Are you stupid or what Xiao Chen?"

 

Then at the exact moment, the whole cafe are in a little commotion and students from outside the cafe also did the same reaction toward two guys walking outside. Jin and Xiao Chen catch the girls say Handsome, models and many more. Suddenly an idea popped up inside Jin head. He suggest that Xiao Chen should say that he already dumped that girl and decided to try out boys. But of course Xiao Chen doesn't agreed to that idea. Jin persuaded Xiao Chen until he agrees tl the suggestion. Then the boys pay out and run outside cafe to follow them. They followed them until at one road that leads to the quiet road and few people walking. 

 

Jin and Xiao Chen are too late to realized that they are doomed as the guys in white shirt and black gothic clothes turn around and see them. The guy who is a bit taller than his friend wearing black gothic clothes said in deep voice "What you guys want until following us like this?" Xiao Chen, who have been drooling over that handsome guy come back to reality and said "I really like you. Can you go out with me?" Leaving the Jin and white clothes gawk at this turnout event. "Hah? What is your problem kids?  Are you two drunk?" Said the white clothes guy to Jin and Xiao Chen. "Ah Peng, don't say like that." Black gothic guy carefully staring like scanning over the boy. "Hey, are you from D High School?" The black Clothes guy ask Xiao Chen and unexpectedly Xiao Chen agreed to what the latter say. "Nice to meet you, my name Lu Feng. About your confession! I think why not. Sure. I'll be your boyfriend." The guy named Lu Feng then whispered to Xiao Chen "I'll be your boyfriend if you agreed to submissive to me. I'll waiting for you to thinking about the offer. Ah!! By the way, I'm also studying in that school. See ya".

 

Xiao Chen own thoughts at his bed. 

I can't believed that He, the handsome one agreed to be my boyfriend. And also studying at the same school as I. But what he is talking about submissive to him? Sigh... Guess I'll ask him tomorrow. Remembering again his name. Lu Feng huh?! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for bad English!!!  T_T. Is it all for today. I still doesn't have much time to update frequently but I will try to update as soon as possible.. Thanks for subscribed to this story. /you

◆◆◆