Clumsy Boy

I'm Not A Dog, I'm Human.

At some place in the morning, there's a lot of students going on the way to their daily routines schools. Some of them seems like chatting with their friends, also on the phone while waiting at the bus stop. At the same time in one particular looking house with light green and have some beautiful flowers. Inside the house there's a 16 years old teenager student just getting ready for school. 

 

In the bedroom, a skinny feminine boy looking for a contact lens in the drawer. He then look a glance at a clock to check the time. " Crap!!!  I'm going to be late. Damn it!! " said the boy. The said boy then take a glasses and the run out from the bedroom, through the stairs and go to the kitchen. " MOM! Why you don't wake me up earlier? Now I can't eating what mom have been cooking." The boy barely make out the voice due to the running around the house. 

 

"Xiao Chen, don't act like a spoiled kid. You're not kid anymore. Don't worry mom already packed up your lunch box and Yi Chen. " Xiao Chen then sulking to the said mom. Then Xiao Chen remember something and ask his mom. " Mom, where is Yi Chen?  Didn't see him at his bedroom. " The mom just shake her head as she give him two set of lunch box to her son. " He already gone out. Now go to school. Don't forget give it to Yi Chen. " Xiao Chen smile then make a soldier gesture salute while shouting "Yes Madam. "

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Class 4

"Thanks god! I make it! *sigh*" said Xiao Chen and then go straight to his other friends. He then put down his packed bag and the lunch box at his places and continue walking to greeting his friends. "Sup boy, Wow! Xiao Chen, why you're kinda late today? Never thought you will be this late. " said Xiao Mi to Xiao Chen. Xiao Chen then take a chair and seat while still catching his breath. "Ah that's true! You never this late before! Eh? You wore glasses?" Said the second boy and continued to play games in his cellphone. Xiao Chen just rolled his eyes and shake his head off. "Morning guys! For your information, last night I forgot somehow to set up my alarm. That's why I overslept today. Ah, so what I've been missing? Mind share it with me?" Xiao Mi then look at his poor friend and spoke. "Well actually my YanYan wants to bring me to a vacation. But he doesn't decided yet where the location. Xiao Chen, do you have any idea of where to bring when you take your girlfriend out? Xiao Mi take Xiao Chen both hands and hope Xiao Chen give him the idea.

Xiao Chen then hesitated answer "I don't know! *take out his hands from Xiao Mi hold* Never travelled far." Xiao Mi and other friends look at Xiao Chen in unbelievable. Then one student shouted in hallway running to Class 4. "Guys!! Seat at your place, *sigh* tiger on her way and she bring some paper for today exam, I think." Then all of them look shocked and hurriedly take their own seat place including the running errands boy. Xiao Mi then wispered to the second boy behind him. "Are you sure he have girlfriend like what he have been boosts about? " the guy just shrug off and said nothing which make Xiao Mi felt that Xiao Chen is lying and look at Xiao Chen. 

The teacher come inside the class and from the hallway, the school bell ringing as if to tell the whole student the start of studying. The teacher firstly take note who is absent for that day. And continued her lectures. Lastly while passing the papers to her students, she said "Okey! I assume last night you've been prepared for today exam!" And she can hears a lot of sighing and complaint about they forgot to study. After all of them gof the papers she said the start time to the exam. 

*too much activities I guess so I skipped a bit*

During the lunch time, Xiao Chen sigh and look at his lousy friends talking about their own boyfriend and girlfriend. At the same time, Yi Chen from Class 3 at his brother classroom looking around searching for his brothers. Once he spotted the latter talking with his friend, Yi Chen walking to his brother asking about lunch box that he forgot to bring it at home. Xiao Chen then take out the lunch box and give it to Yi Chen. "Thanks brother" said Yi Chen and rush out from the classroom. Xiao Chen then only smiled at his brother behavior and back to focus to his friends again. "Hey Xiao Chen, why don't you show a picture of your girlfriend? I bet she must be a beautiful goddess right. But not as beautiful as me." said one of the girls to Xiao Chen while her friend hairs. The other when hearing what the girl say, just say ehh and boo. "After that, some of the boys excuses themselves to go to toilet. That's when the second guys who have been quiet for all the time spoke the most remarkable and point "Are you guys sure that Xiao Chen have a girlfriend?  Are you not afraid that he might be just lying about having a girlfriend?" He sigh and continue spoke. "Just think, why he doesn't show to us her picture? Maybe cause he actually didn't have any of that?" And it's all it take to make all of them quiet and start looking at Xiao Chen. 

Xiao Chen looked really shocked by his friend words but then try to stay composed and spoke when he felt they are staring at him. "Hey Mai Ding, please don't say like that. It is true I have a girlfriend and I tried to take a picture of her. But she doesn't think so. She don't like when I take a picture of her" Xiao Chen then look at May May and continue "beside you know right about my condition is not good righ now. Too much exam and we have a lot to catch up later." Said Xiao Chen. Xiao Mi then quickly drop out the conversation as he felt an intensive pressure of that and ask Xiao Chen to take out the food and eat. They forgotten about the whole conversation earlier thanks to Xiao Mi. Right after all have finished eating lunch, the school bell ring to tell that recess time are over and time to study again for second time. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continued... 

 

PS: Sorry for bad English. *bow* if you have something confused or didn't understand... Feel free to ask. Till then..