Chapter 4 - Lilli's POV

Them and the Sea of Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!! AND THAT'S HOW KAI'S BEAST LOOKS LIKE!!

*****

"Why so serious, Kai?" King Yoseob asked, his eyes diverting from Ruby to the Alpha King. "Chill. Especially that Ruby's here."

I glanced at Ruby only to find her checking out King Yoseob. "Ruby!" I whisper-yelled her name, but she still didn't even glance at me, and may I add, still checking out the Panther King so I nudged her to get her attention.

And, surprise! surprise, she looked at me still dazed. "What?" She asked softly, apparently she still is thinking about him.

"How does he know you?" I asked, she opened to reply, however, we were rudely interrupted.

"Ahh. Ruby, Long time no see, ay?" King Yoseob approached Ruby and, to everyone's surprise, she blushed and looked at her feet mumbling a soft 'yes'.

"Shall we enter the palace, my sweet devil?" He politely bowed in front of Ruby, reaching out his hand for her to take, much to his amusement, she just brushed his hand away and headed away from the palace.

"I'm not going back there. Even if you came along. Ruba and Lilli can go, but I won't." She firmly stated, her eyes darting to the Alpha King. She glared at him and he furiously glared back.

"Not going to happen." Ruba and I replied in union and headed towards Ruby. The Alpha King started growling at us, while the Panther King just chuckled at us, looking at Ruby in some type of 'admiration'.

Ruby smirked at the Alpha King, almost mocking him. "What's wrong king? Are you upset that everything is out of hand? That everything is out of order? That nothing is happening the way you want?" She taunted.

"My mate isn't going anywhere near a filthy rogue" He growled back at her.

"Hey! This filthy rouge has been living with me for five years!" Ruba snapped.

"It feels more of a complement when u say it, " Ruby said smiling.

"You're the " I said and she just nodded and muttered 'Touché'

"You're coming with me!" King Kai growled, his eyes switching between gold and its natural gray colour.

"Ruby, I think that we should go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter