Chapter 6 - Ruby's POV

Them and the Sea of Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, well, well. Look who do we have here,” The Vampire King said, his eyes returning to their silver colour. His eyes went from Lilli to Ruba and then smirked. “Welcome back home. It’s been a while don’t you think?”

Ruba glared at him, her eyes turning blood red. She turned her head towards Lilli, and I, too, looked at Lilli wondering if she returned back to normal, only to notice that her hair is hot pink and her eyes silver gray like those of the Vampire King.

He started approaching Lilli, like a predator, I tried to head towards her but I could not move. I tried again, and failed miserably, I glance at Ruba to see that the same thing is happening with her. I could see panic in her eyes and I know that my eyes are showing the same amount of panic.

“I see that you’ve brought a gift for me.” He smirked and looked at Ruba. “And, I have to admit, you did a very good job. This witch smells delicious.” He added. He smelled her neck deeply, his eyes closed. When his eyes opened, specks of hot pink swirled in his silver orbs. As I saw this I knew one thing, he was her mate. I was terror-stricken at the realization. ‘Not her! Please god not her’ I tried to say, but my voice was stuck in my throat.

He trailed his fangs on her neck until he reached her pulse then nibbled on her neck, as if teasing her but still did not properly bite her. I was on my toes, hoping that he does not bite her. He then looked at us and smirked,

“You don’t want me to bite her?” He asked, mocking us. “Well, too bad. It’s going to happen anyways.”

The guards then approached us, and dragged R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter