Chapter 2 - Lilli's POV

Them and the Sea of Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Do you know the saying that says ‘What goes around, comes around’? Well, guess who hates this saying. “Remind me again why didn’t you let me kill him?” I asked trying to use my powers to break to ing cell.

“Because we knew that he most probably called for reinforcements so killing him would have made everything worse.” Ruba reasoned “However this wouldn’t have happened if a certain someone didn’t insult the king.” She added and looked at Ruby who looked as if she’s in her own personal world.

“Hey! How about instead of laying down, you come and ing help us?!” I yelled at Ruby, but as expected she just shrugged what I said off.

“No can do. The cell is made of pure silver and it’s coated with wolfs-bane.” She calmly responded as if we have the time of the world.

“If you help us get out of here, I’ll buy you pizza.” Ruba said, and at that Ruby looked at her and gave her all of her attention.

“Promise?”

“Cross to my heart.” With that Ruby stood up and dusted off her pants.

“This is going to hurt.” She told me, then punched me. Hard. That moment, everything I saw was blood red and everything around us was starting to get coated with my anger essence.

“Do you think it’s the right time to play games?” I asked calmly slowly approaching her and surprisingly she looked very calm that it started to anger me even more.

“Yup. I’m bored.” She said smiling at me. And let me tell you this angered me even more to the point where any essence started burning. All I wanted to do was to kill her. Until Ruba snapped me out of my thoughts.

“It’s working!” She said and that made me look at the door and to my surprise the door and the walls were all melted like ice cream during the summer.

“Can I go see one of the guards?” Ruby asked excited.

“No! You’re going to get us into more trouble than what we are in now!” Ruba scolded in return, Ruby pouted and I smirked at her. “Why do you even want to go see a guard?”

“Well, I wanted to ask him why didn’t they give us pizza if they wanted to put us in the cells.” She said and we looked at her in disbelief. “Well, let’s go eat pizza. You promised you’ll buy.” She smiled at us and was skipping towards, I assume, the exit of the cells, where we most likely going to meet more guards. But surprisingly, she didn’t head that way,

“Where you going? That’s not where the exit is?” I whispered, but Ruby just smirked and continued walking. “Don’t ignore me you !”

“Just follow me. I know this place like the back of my hand.” She said then suddenly, she abruptly stopped in her tracks. “Do you hear that?”

“What?” Ruba asked not hearing anything, for she has the strongest senses among us three.

“The voice of no-guard-is-going-to-follow-us.” She replied then continued walking like she didn’t just say the most stupid thing ever.

“You scared the out of me!” Ruba whispered while I was trying to stop myself from killing her here and now. Shortly, we reached a dead end and Ruby pressed on the wall but nothing happened.

“Are you kidding?” I whispered on the brink of pulling out her heart, however, she just shushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter