Reason number 3

10 reasons why I love Soo

Kyungsoo always has his together.

 

Not really.

 

-----

 

“Come on Soo, we are going to be late for the event tonight!” Chanyeol fixes his tie. He sits on the couch and waits for his small boyfriend to come downstairs.

 

His boss is having a celebration tonight because of the rise in the company. During these types of events, Chanyeol doesn’t like to be late. He browses through his cell phone and raises a brow when he sees Kyungsoo’s latest update on Facebook.

 

Going to a special event with Jagi ^^v

 

“Yah Do Kyungsoo! You have time to update Facebook and you’re not downstairs yet?” Chanyeol raises his voice.

 

“JAGI I CANNOT FIND MY CELL PHONE!” Kyungsoo screams.

 

“YOU JUST UPDATED FACEBOOK WITH IT TWO MINUTES AGO!”

 

“AH! FOUND IT! HEHE.”

 

When Kyungsoo runs downstairs, Chanyeol looks at his small boyfriend and suddenly he feels many words clogged in his throat. Kyungsoo looked like he was going to a funeral. The small boy was dressed in black from top to bottom. Even his tie was black.

 

“Jagi, this is my boss celebration event. Not his funeral.”

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, “I told you I don’t have a lot of color varieties. Besides your boss anyways.”

 

“Please don’t say that when you meet him. I’m praying dear lord.”

 

“I’m not stupid Jagi. He does because he’s cheating on his wife with his secretary, what a manwho-” Kyungsoo gets cut off when Chanyeol pushes him through the doors.

 

“Let’s get going”

 

-----

 

“Wahhh” Kyungsoo’s eyes lights up when he sees the decoration around this big hall. He is very tempted to take these fancy decorations home later.  

 

Before he had the chance to touch anything, Chanyeol pulls his hand back. “We have to sit down.”

 

For awhile they sat in companionable silence, before Kyungsoo decided to voice his concern to the table. “I have to go to the bathroom.”

 

Everyone turns to look at him and he turns to Chanyeol, who tries his best to hold a serious expression on his face.

 

When Kyungsoo leaves, Chanyeol lets out an awkward laughter. He sees his secretary talking to the others around the table and he takes out his cell phone to look through Facebook. He was right, an update from his boyfriend.

 

Huhuhuhuhu TT I’m like TT. Just like TT. This party is SO boring.

Everyone is so quiet and old and serious TT

It feels like a funeral TT

 

Chanyeol holds back a laugh and excuse himself. He finds his boyfriend not in the bathroom, but instead going through the expensive decorations.

 

“I want to take you all home with me. Come to mama” Kyungsoo lets out a smirk.

 

“Soo, who are you talking to?”

 

Kyungsoo jumps and hits Chanyeol on the chest, “Yah you scared me!”

 

“You don’t have a lot to say at the table but you definitely have a lot to say on social media. You’re like TT?”

 

“I should unfriend you. Always stalking me.” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

 

“If you think this is boring, I can always ask to leave early?”

 

“Yes. Let’s go already. When I see your cheating boss, I want to rip out his hair if he had any.”

 

“You stand to his shoulder. I don’t think you can reach his head.”

 

Kyungsoo face heats up as he jumps to pull Chanyeol’s hair.

 

“P-Park Chanyeol sunsangnim.”

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol turn to see a beautiful girl standing there. She politely bows at Chanyeol and smiles, “I am the CEO daughter. I-I really wanted to meet you.”

 

Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol and the girl shake hand while exchanging words. “Y-You’re really handsome. I noticed you in all of my father’s employees photos.”

 

Oh she did not just go there. Kyungsoo’s been polite today, and this is where it ends, “Am I invisible?” He speaks up, capturing her attention.

 

“O-Oh I’m sorry. Who are you?”

 

“That’s my boyfriend you’re talking to. He will be my husband one day. So stop flirting and wasting your time.”

 

The girl is taken back and her eyes widen. “E-Excuse me?”

 

“You are excused. Now go away.”

 

“Chanyeol cannot be your boyfriend. He seems like a man of great taste.”

 

“And he is a man of great taste. You can dream about him all you want but when he comes back, he sleeps on the bed with me.”

 

Chanyeol pulls Kyungsoo away before the smaller can get him fired. When they get outside, Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol’s heated face and closes his eyes, waiting for Chanyeol to yell at him for not keeping his temper under control in public.

 

Instead of Chanyeol yelling at him, he feels Chanyeol pull him into his embrace.
 

“You are seriously a lot to handle.” Chanyeol whispers in his ear.

 

The fear that threatened to have encompassed him is gone. He wraps his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and slowly talks, “She’s pretty and her dad is your boss. So I got upset.”

 

“You might have gotten me fired.”

 

Kyungsoo shakes in Chanyeol’s hold and Chanyeol slightly grins. “But the CEO won’t get rid of me out of something so ridiculous. After all, I know all about his scandal.”

 

When they let go of each other, Chanyeol looks into Kyungsoo’s big round eyes. “You never have your temper under control, but today I’m glad to witness that you have trust in me.”

 

“I don’t really trust you” Kyungsoo blurts out, “But if that’s what makes you not yell at me now then sure...”

 

“You are definitely not off the hook. I’m not bringing you to any more business parties.”

 

Kyungsoo pouts and Chanyeol laughs and pinches his cheeks, “You’re just like TT”

 

-----

 

“OH MY GOD JAGI! WAKE UP! THERE’S A HUGE SPIDER AND IT’S DISUPRTING ME FROM ENTERING THE KITCHEN!” Kyungsoo jumps on the bed and hits Chanyeol’s back.

 

“Maybe it knows you shouldn’t cook.” Chanyeol mumbles and tries to stuff his face back into the pillow.

 

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY COOKING PARK CHANYEOL? Fine, I’ll kill it myself.”

 

Chanyeol hears Kyungsoo leaving the bedroom and feels that he would get some rest now. Instead, he hears the slamming of pots and broom from downstairs.

 

“IT’S SO UGLY AND FURRY. EW.” Kyungsoo cries from downstairs. “It looks like the boss’s daughter. So annoying and wicked.”

 

Chanyeol heaves in a heavy breath and gets up from the bed.

 

His boyfriend is such a handful.