Reason number 2

10 reasons why I love Soo

Kyungsoo is the best photographer.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol is tall right? Like model tall. He towers over a lot of people in Korea, while Kyungsoo is on the tiny side. They have a slight height difference (as Kyungsoo calls it) and sometimes it makes everything kind of tough.

 

Especially when Chanyeol wants them to take ‘professional’ pictures.

 

-----

 

It’s the weekends so the two of them are figuring out where to go. Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo and sees his boyfriend doodling everywhere instead of picking a place.

 

Usually they like to plan ahead. Well Chanyeol does. This time he told Kyungsoo ahead of time to pick a place because Chanyeol was so busy with work he didn’t have time to do any searches on Naver.

 

Seeing his small boyfriend carefree like this means he probably forgot.

 

“Sweetie, did you pick a place to go?”

 

Kyungsoo looks up at Chanyeol and it takes a second for his eyes to increase twice their usual size. “Oh no I forgot!”

 

It isn’t surprising to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo is always so forgetful. It’s hard to hold him accountable for that because Chanyeol knows it isn’t an excuse- Kyungsoo really is forgetful.

 

“How about we go to Jeonju then? You said you wanted to try on a hanbok before. We can take many pictures there.” Chanyeol suggests with a smile on his face. He knows there’s no reason to pick on Kyungsoo because of a small mistake because it would ruin their whole day.

 

“Yess! Let’s go!” Kyungsoo jumps up from the chair and his knee hit the edge of the table. It doesn’t take long for him to start whining. Chanyeol has to rub his knee so the pain would lessen.

 

-----

 

When they were finally dressed in their rental hanbok, it was time to go around and take photos. Chanyeol wouldn’t call himself a photographer but he takes great photos of Kyungsoo. He knows Kyungsoo’s best angles and even today he is surprised at the pictures he has gotten.

 

He would tell Kyungsoo where to pose at the hanok village and make Kyungsoo look like he was from a royal family.

 

“Wowwww” Kyungsoo eyes widen when he sees the photos that Chanyeol has captured of him. “I look so good!”

 

“Cause of my photography skills” Chanyeol pinches Kyungsoo’s nose playfully.

 

“No. It’s because of my face and physique.”

 

“What physique? You don’t even go to the gym. As a matter of fact, you make me carry you up the stairs.”

 

“Yah are you calling me fat?!”

 

Chanyeol laughs and hands Kyungsoo the camera. “Take pictures of me.”

 

Chanyeol poses while Kyungsoo struggles finding Chanyeol’s angle. “Hana, dul, set. Kimchiii” Kyungsoo snaps the picture. There were strangers walking by who laughs at the small boy. Leave it to Kyungsoo to draw attention everywhere he goes.

 

Chanyeol walks over and takes the camera from Kyungsoo to observe the pictures that his boyfriend has taken. Kyungsoo looks at his boyfriend and sees an unreadable expression on his face.

 

“Am I good?” Kyungsoo smiles.

 

“Sweetie, you took a picture of my head…and the sky...” Chanyeol shows Kyungsoo the photo and Kyungsoo eyes widen again.

 

“It’s because you’re so tall so I moved the camera up…” Kyungsoo bites his lips thinking that Chanyeol would be angry at him for wasting 10 minutes of posing in the heat for pictures of just his head and the sky. No one would be able to tell that Chanyeol was even wearing a hanbok from the photo.

 

Instead Chanyeol lets out a laugh and shakes his head. “My boyfriend is so short, he can’t even take pictures correctly.”

 

“Yah” Kyungsoo crosses his arms. “I tried my best. I never said I was good at taking pictures.”

 

“Clearly we have established that fact.” Chanyeol teases and Kyungsoo holds in an angry breath.

 

“It’s ok baby. I’ll just ask someone to take photos for us.”

 

-----

 

On the KTX train back, Kyungsoo goes through all the photos they took today and he lets out a small pout. There were around 25 photos of him, 50 photos of them together, and only 3 of Chanyeol. Of which he messed up and only Chanyeol’s face was visible.

 

“What’s with the pout?” Chanyeol asks as he playfully pinches Kyungsoo’s lips.

 

“There are no individual photos of you. Why didn’t you ask someone to take pictures of you separately? I’m in almost every picture.”

 

“It’s fine. The pictures we took together are good enough for me. Besides I got 3 photos of my face and the sky. What more could I ask for?”

 

Kyungsoo knows that Chanyeol is half teasing him and half trying to make him feel better but Kyungsoo still felt guilty. “I’m sorry I at taking photos.”

 

“It’s ok. I still love you. I rather have you taking my photos than anyone else.”

 

Kyungsoo smiles and leans his head on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

Kyungsoo might be terrible at photography but Chanyeol prefers having pictures of them together than individual photos anyways.

 

-----

 

A/N: As I’m writing this, I want a bf like Chanyeol lol.