Reason number 1

10 reasons why I love Soo

 

Kyungsoo has the best imaginations.

 

It’s hard not to love Kyungsoo right? They been together for 4 years and every day is a new start. But even being with each other that long, Kyungsoo still has some wild imaginations.

 

Chanyeol thinks Kyungsoo can write a novel.

 

-----

 

The front door shuts and Chanyeol takes off his shoes. Work is a pain in the as usual, but getting home and seeing Kyungsoo makes up for everything.

 

“Honey, I’m home” Chanyeol calls out hoping his little boyfriend comes out and greets him with a kiss but nothing. “Sweetie, where are you?” Chanyeol calls out again as he scans the apartment.

 

His heart comes to ease when he sees Kyungsoo washing clothes. Kyungsoo may look like the typical housewife but he isn’t…he creates a mess wherever he goes.

 

“Sweetie why didn’t you answer when I was calling you?”

 

Kyungsoo turns to Chanyeol with a frown on his lips. A precious frown that Chanyeol wants to kiss off. Before Chanyeol could ask anything, Kyungsoo brings the dress shirt up to Chanyeol’s face. “Why is there a red mark on the collar of this shirt?” Kyungsoo shoots out immediately. “Is there someone at work that I don’t know about? Someone that has the nerve to challenge Do Kyungsoo? Who is this person? Is it a girl? Or is it a boy that is wearing red lipstick?”

 

“Soo-”

 

“I can’t believe someone has the nerve- the audacity to try to seduce you at work.” Kyungsoo mumbles and then stares at Chanyeol with a heavy stare.

 

“Soo-”

 

“Not only is this red mark on the collar of your shirt, it’s also on the bottom of it. Why can’t she keep her lipstick to herself? It must be cheap if she’s willing to kiss it around like this.”

 

Kyungsoo keeps on ranting and then he stops and pouts at his boyfriend. “Why aren’t you responding to me? Why are you ignoring me? Are you going to leave me? After the 4 years I’ve dealt with you? I was a when I met you!”

 

Chanyeol covers Kyungsoo’s mouth with his hands and hugs Kyungsoo to his chest, “baby I can’t explain anything to do you if you keep on running your mouth.”

 

Ignoring Chanyeol’s words like always, Kyungsoo pulls Chanyeol’s hand that was covering his mouth. “I think I know who it is. Soobin right? I have been to your work once and I notice how she only phones you. No one else, and just you.”

 

“Because she’s my secretary…?”

 

Kyungsoo stops and gives out a small nod while his face seems like he’s trying to come up with something else ridiculous.

 

“Then why does your shirt also smell really nice?”

 

“Cause I wear cologne…?”

 

“Why would you need to wear cologne when you just work in an office?”

 

“Because you helped me sprayed the cologne? Soo you bought that cologne for me remember? You said it’s y.”

 

Kyungsoo pause and then lets out a small smile. “Oh I forgot. Hehe.”

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair. He pulls his small boyfriend out of the laundry room and sits with him on the sofa. He pulls Kyungsoo on his lap and Kyungsoo plays with the collar of Chanyeol’s shirt.

 

“You still didn’t explain the red mark…”

 

“We had some berries in the office and I got my white shirt dirty. I thought the color looked like it was stained but leave it to my boyfriend to call it lipstick.”

 

Kyungsoo hits Chanyeol’s chest playfully. “I can’t help it. You’re so tall and handsome…and I know people like you. What if you fall for Hyuna…?”

 

“She just got married last week Soo. We went to her wedding together. You almost tripped on her dress.” Chanyeol remembers the embarrassment moment but he deals with Kyungsoo so much that those things are not surprising anymore.

 

Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a peck on his lips. “Just leave the laundry for me ok? Next time even if I get orange marks on it you will think orange lipstick when really I probably just got orange juice all over it.”

 

“That’s a possibility jagi. You know orange lipstick is hot right now. Everyone is wearing that color.”

 

“I won’t cheat on you Soo. You are more than enough. Trust me. Have I ever lied to you?”

 

Kyungsoo bites his lips to think of something but he shakes his head. Chanyeol did think of a lie he has said to Kyungsoo before about his cooking (that will be told later.)

 

“I love you” Chanyeol kisses him again.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol comes back home the next day to see his small boyfriend sniffing the whole house and then runs towards Chanyeol to sniff his clothes. “Yah are you a dog?” Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a ridiculous look.

 

“I think a girl has been inside the house. I smell perfume. Maybe you let a girl inside while I wasn’t home? How could you jagi?? In our own apartment??”

 

“You bought a new mist for the house. Did you forget?”

 

Kyungsoo stops running around sniffing the place and then lets out a small laugh. “Oh yeah I did! It was on sale! I forgot hehe.”

 

Some people might find Kyungsoo jealousy annoying but Chanyeol finds it cute because they rarely fight over it. He knows even though Kyungsoo has some ridiculous stories and imaginations, he still trusts Chanyeol. In a way he is sort of childish because he has a lot of insecurities.

 

But it’s ok. Chanyeol still loves him.