Awkward

Behind those Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Family

 

Jessica stood outside the factory she had rushed to waiting for whoever was suppose to pick her up. Her brother had called her explaining that she was stay where she is an not move. Raising her head up towards the sun, she couldn't help but enjoy the little moments where she can finally stop and just enjoy the little things. 

 

Constantly being on the go made her feel like she never has the time to take a breather. Even when she is at home she's always jotting down ideas or sketching as new inspirations should not be discarded. 

 

Nothing prepared her for the sudden sound of a loud horn from the vehicle that she hadn't noticed had stopped in front of her making her jump and then blush she she noticed who was sitting in the front seat while her younger sister grinned from the back. 

 

Bowing and keeping her head low, she slowly started moving towards the door and got in. 

 

After greeting Jiyong, Jessica kept silence which slowly made the atmosphere turn slightly stiff. Both adults didn't know how to address the other and became so engrossed in their own thoughts on how to break the silence.

 

The younger girl who had been patiently sitting in the back started to squirm and suddenly blurted out "WELL THIS IS AWKWARD!" in english which sufficiently ended the dry atmosphere. 

 

"Sorry, I just didn't know how to start the conversation" Jessica's cheeks started to turn a slightly pink colour which caused Jiyong's heart rate to pick up while looking at her blushing.

 

He let out a small laugh of nervousness and nodded his head with a small smile. 

 

"I didn't know how to either..."

 

She suddenly blurted out something he wasn't expecting.

 

"You should really smile more often Jiyong-shi" 

 

Once again her cheeks started to turn an even brighter shade of red and lowered her head but what she seems to have missed was the fact that Jiyong's face has slowly started turning pink also. 

 

Jiyong somehow can understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter