First Encounter

Behind those Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

Jiyong didnt know why he was so nervous for tonight. He waited patiently downstairs for his twin sisters to emerge out of their rooms. 

 

He had nothing to worry about. Tonight was just another party for yet another company and the only reason why he was attending this one was because his best friend basically forced him to come as it is his younger sister hosting the show. That and the fact that his sisters were desperate to meet the young designer taking over from her mother. Something about her being a beauty with brains. 

 

He looked towards the stairs as his sisters came down and sighed in relief. He thought he was going to be spending a lot longer waiting for them but it turns out they were both eager to get there and get to know the young woman who for a reason unknown to him is still a mystery. Even her name is not known to him. 

 

“Oppa, LET’S GO!” The younger twin Seohyun yelled at her brother while her sister Yuri just smiled in amusement. 

 

While they are not identical twins, they share many similarities that identify them as sisters. 

 

“I’ve been waiting for you two to come down for a while now” Jiyong frowned remembering that he had promised Yunho that he would get there early to meet his sister and for him to introduce her to my sisters but now it was too late. 

 

“Yuri, Do you know who Yunho’s is?”

 

She gave her brother a disappointed look muttering, “She’s your best friends younger sister and you don't even know her name?”

 

Pulling along her sister, Yuri walked out the house huffing about insensitive her brother was and how ignorant he was of his surroundings. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I cant take any more of my sisters’ constant talk of how they loved the last collection that Golden Stars had put out and is looking forward to the new and fresh ideas that Ms Jung has. 

 

“Oppa, how come you never met her when you are her brother’s best friend?” Seohyun looked at me curiously. 

 

Shaking my head I replied, “She was never here for a long period of time and when she was, Yunho and his family would spend it together. They made the most of the time they got”

 

Yuri nodded her head in understanding reaching out to hold Seohyun’s hand. She sighed and looked at us saying “It must be hard. Can you imagine us being like that? Living in different places and only seeing each other once every four to five months?”

 

“It’s not going to happen Yuri” I reached out as well holding their hands in mine, “I am never allowing you to ever feel like you never have me”

 

We all know Yunho and my sisters have come to regard him as an older brother as well but being his best friend, I knew that it killed him watching me with my sisters. To know that he is missing out with all the experiences that I got with mine. The sadness in his eyes made me vow to make the most of my time with my sisters. 

 

“We are here!” Seohyun squealed excitedly pulling her hand out of mine to start clapping. 

 

“Oppa you go first” I nodded at my sisters and stepped out once my door opened. Immediately the cameras were flashing with my name being called from all directions. 

 

Keeping a straight face on, I helped my sisters out of the Limo while they smiled beautifully and posed next to me. 

 

Walking up towards the building I couldn't help but admire the elegance that everything held. I hated going to these events because of how tacky everything seems and my sisters next to me shared the same opinion as me.

 

“Wow, Oppa this is one amazing event. It’s really elegant but with a slight touch of home”

 

“Seo look at how beautiful that girl is over there!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter