His

Behind those Hazel Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

While walking away from my best friend, a smile creeps up on my face. I was not kidding with what I said. If there is any man in this world that I would willing give my sister to, it would be him. 

 

Despite his image as a playboy, I know the real him and I know that what the media paints him as is far from who he actually is. At one point in time when I was describing Jiyong to Sica I actually thought that they would really be good together but with both of them so focused on their respective careers I had no option but to put it to the back of my mind. 

 

Seeing them together outside made me realise that maybe it wasn't a pointless thought after all. 

 

I’ve never seen Jiyong so enthralled by a female before and actually listen to them. The only females that I have seen him give time to willingly is his mother, his twin sisters and his secretary who is a 40 year old mother of four who treats Ji like a child even though he is her boss. 

 

I knew the words that I had has an affect on him. I know that he would not try anything with Sica if I don't give permission but I also know that he is the type that wouldn’t even dare to ask me which is why I chose to tell him. 

 

I watched Sica walk up onto the stage and Ji appeared by my side with his sisters. 

 

“Hello.” Sica bowed deeply and when she stood up straight again she scanned the room as if she was looking for something. When her eyes finally reached us ,giving me and Yonghwa a nod, she pulled her shoulders back and began.

 

“I would like to thank you all tonight for coming here. As Golden Stars new owner and head designer I wanted to thank you all for showing that you still believe in this company.” Her eyes locked with mine again and I knew that she was thinking of mum when she was giving her speech when the label first opened. 

 

“My mother and I shared the same dream. As cliched as it sounds, fashion was truly our passion. At nine years old my mother realised that I loved her line of work just as much as she does.” Jessica paused taking a deep breath. I realised that tonight was not only a opening party but also a tribute to our mother. 

 

“Not only did she push me to aim higher and to be better, she also knew how to design pieces that caters to each and every need of the clients. No one in this world inspires me more than she was and I can only hope to be half the woman that she ever was.”

 

Sica stared in the crowd captivating each and every one of them. On the stage no longer stands my baby sister who use to cry about the sad commercials on tv but a strong independent young woman who is the head of a company and who is determined to do her very best.

 

“I want to thank my family and close friends. Nothing would happening if not for you all. I just wanted to thank my brothers for always having my back and for looking after me. I promise to be a sister that you can be proud of”

 

“I’M ALREADY PROUD OF YOU SIS!” Yonghwa shouted out earning laughs from the crowd. I rolled my eyes at him but lifted my hand anyways to give her a thumbs up showing that even though Yonghwa is an idiot, I agree with him.

 

“I love you both. For always showing my unconditional love and attention and the the baby of the family” 

 

Once she knew that she was going to be mentioned, Krystal tugged my suit whispering for me to lift her up as she cant see her sister.

 

“Ah, there you are. To the baby of the family, don't grow up to fast. Enjoy every moment that you have with us. As mum once told me, be who you want to be. Why be a copy when you can be an original?” 

 

Krystal blew her a kiss, pushed herself off me and ran to our father.

 

“Last but not least, Daddy.” All the attention was now our father as his eyes never left the stage. 

 

“Daddy, I love you so much. For everything that you have done for us and continue to do I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Nothing beats knowing that you are always there to catch me when I fall. I love you Daddy and I always will even if she fight.”

 

I walked over to him and patted his back as his eyes misted over and turned glassy with unshed tears. 

 

“Thank you everyone for believing in me and what I can do. Tonight marks a new beginning. Not an ending but a change. Our new motto here at Golden Stars is moving and looking forward but paying tribute to the past. We will become stronger and better. Thank you all very much” With that, Sica stepped back from the mic and bowed deeply again before the crowd erupted with loud cheers. 

 

I turned to look back to Ji where I had left him with his sisters to see a look of awe on his face. I grinned knowing that this is the first time I have seen that expression on his face about a female. Usually he is always impassive and bored but I knew that this was something new for him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter