○○○02○○○ Maybe

SODA CAN!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶ADORE YOU - (Vocal Team ver.)

|Seulbi's POV|

"So how is your feeling?" Asked Joshua while driving his car, we are currently on our way to campus building again. Usually I'm going with Jeonghan but since he has to do something first he asked me to go first with Joshua and saying things that I shouldn't ride with Seungcheol for safety reason.

I raised my eyebrow while combing my hair "my feeling? Why?" I asked. He chuckles sweetly makes his eyes looks like cresant moon, making him even more attractive.

"You're goung to meet your ex in 20 minutes, and we'll be working with him for at least 6 months," he explained, there's this teasing tone in his voice. I glance at him uninterested.

"Well for your information Mr. Hong, I'm feeling super fine except the fact that I'll have even more lack of sleep for the next 6 months. And between me and Jaehyun, it's nothing already, really," I took out my pouch and doing touch up for my light make up. I heard him chuckle even more.

"What if Jaehyun is still not over you?" Joshua looked at me as we stop at the red light now while I'm still busy applying some liptint "and are you doing touch up with your make up just to meet him?" He asked again.

I sighed and put back all my make up to my pouch and close it, I turn my head to face Joshua, giving him my infamous cold expression "Playing 20 questions aren't we? Jaehyun is over me or not is not my business anymore, and I do always touch up my make up at this hour if I still have things to do,"

Seems satisfied with my answer Joshua ruffles my hair before steps on the pedal again as the light turns green.
"If that so, it's all good then," he said while smiling, focusing on the road again. Joshua is like my second brother, me jeonghan and him are practically grew up together. He knows me almost as well as my twin brother.

"Why asking tho?" I look at him, he smiles again and smirked slightly.

"I just don't want you to repeat the same mistake again, you were happy with him but that was enough," he said looks serious but yet still smiling. Sometimes I wonder if later he gets married and has to scold his child, would he be all smiling like this.

I checked my face one last time on the mirror before speaking "Don't worry Shua, I won't,"

He parked our car as we arrived near the building already. I used to go to student body room a lot when I was still a staff in student body. But since I broke up with Jaehyun and he was chosen as the new president, I almost never visit the room again. Jaehyun actually offer me to be one of his minister but then I want to focus more on my departmen so I refuse it, other than the recent broke up reason of course.

As we enter the room, I could see few familiar faces already sit in the room. I smiled as I enter the room together with Joshua, both of us take seat next to Jung Soojung, the famous ice queen from medical department. She smiled politely to me and Joshua as we sit. I could see Hoshi waves at us as well. Hoshi was sitting on the edge, together with Jaehyun, Yeri, and little guy that i didn't know, but I think is name is chen or something.

Jaehyun smiled at me and Joshua as well when we enter the room, he looks bright but he can't hide his tired eyes, just like the old times. His hair now grew a bit longer, but still styled in tidy way. He's wearing his favorite blue-grey shirt, he bought that cloths with me, in fact it was me who chosed it. I was im daze when Joshua nudges me.

"Don't you think you stare at him a bit too long?" He whispered to me, I instantly looked away but trying to be natural so that other people won't notice it. I could sense that Yeri whisper something to Jaehyun, seems she's still trying hard to get him after all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter