○○○003○○○ Inspiration?

SODA CAN!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶ Kiss Me - G.Na (OST. Playful Kiss)

"Aw aw aw!" Joshua cries in pain as Joenghan pulls him by his ear.
"No no joking like that with my sister, Hong Jisoo" said Jeonghan flatly, Seulbi just chuckles and bows to Jaehyun and Yeri before walk along with the two.
Seulbi was about to enter her brother car when someone tapped her shoulder and shows her a phone.
"Yes?" Seulbi looked at him confused.
"Don't flatter yourself, I'm asking for you number so I could contact you. You are under my supervisory, right?" As much as Mingyu looks so much attractive, Seulbi can sense the jerk self bye the way he talked. Seulbi just shrugged her shoulder and punched in her number. She gives back his phone almost right away.

====

It's almost 2 weeks since their first meeting. The deadline of closing concept is getting even closer. Seulbi was fidgeting with her foot while standing in front of her campus building, waiting for a certain someone picking her up. She looks at her watch again, it's almost 11 AM. She sighed and plays with her foot again. A silver car stops right in front of her, the driver of the car pulled down the window. Today He looks attractive as well, wearing a simple denim over a black tee. But still, the rudeness and his jerk face make him look unattractive.

"Get on," Mingyu said in his bored tone. Seulbi was about to protested how she spent 30 minutes waiting for him, but she choose to stay quite. She hops on the passenger seat and buckles up before the car starts to drive off.

"So, where are we going?" Seulbi glance at Mingyu, he just focus on the road while answered.

"We are going to look for some decoration materials and that final concept of our closing. I can't sleep thinking about our still uncertain concept," he sighs softly. Even tho he might be a jerk, Mingyu is a really hard working type. Working with him for the past 2 weeks make Seulbi know him a bit well.

"The closing is still few months from now, don't worry. We will get our inspiration for this," Seulbi said while smiled to him, he just shrugged.

"I heard your brother and his team are going to Busan today?" Seulbi nodded. Jeonghan is the head of Opening Team. But contrary to Mingyu, Jeoghan look much more relax. It's just his personality, Jeonghan is the type that hardworking but doesn't really like to stressed over something.

"After we finished with this my brother asked me to go to Busan as well with Seungcheol," Mingyu expression harden a little at the name of Seungcheol. Seulbi used to that already.

"This won't take long, maybe we'll be finished around 3 pm or so," said Mingyu while parked our car in the parking lot. We get off from the car and starts walking inside the market. Namdaemun in the afternoon is still busy as ever. Local even tourist can be seen all over the place.

"Do you go here often?" Seulbi asked while strolling the market with Mingyu. The guy nodded his head.

"The food here are delicious and cheap. I love eating here," he said while looking around. Seulbi clapped her hands excitedly.

"Then can we eat lunch first before going around? I'm hungry, I didn't get to eat breakfast since Jeonghan went to Busan super early this morning,"

"Sure, what do you want to eat then?" Mingyu asked. This simple question make Seulbi taken aback. Mingyu is the type that always lead her around and doesn't talk much. He never asked for her opinion when it comes to food or anything except if he need something. So this little consideration of him make Seulbi flattered a bit.

"Yah, I asked what do you want to eat?" Mingyu asked again stopping their track. It takes few second before Seulbi finally get her sense back together.

"Oh? Ah hmm what famous here?" Seulbi asked.

"I usually eat Kalguksu or Galci Jorim, but the bibim naengmyeon here is also delcious. Follow me," with that Mingyu leads the way. Both of them walk through the crowded market. Since it's lunch time, there are a lot of people come to the market to have their meal. Quietly Mingyu put his hand on Seulbi back, making sure she's not lost in the crowd.

"This way," Mingyu said. He lead them again walking into a small alley. Mingyu seems really visit her often. The alley is so small but it's full of food place. The delicious smell hit their noses even from the entrance of the alley. Seulbi swallow her saliva.

"Whoa, everything looks so delicious here," she said eyeing every food like a hawk, Mingyu smiled a bit.

"Everything is delicious here, you just need to find the best o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter